Thread: Jets Vs Bears

Rookie

Jets Vs Bears

Hey I know that I have posted this before but no one got back to me. One of my best friends is from Chicago and we are trying to get three tickets for the game. If someone can help a fellow Jets fan take a friend and his dad to the game. I really appreciate it....thnx again

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by eastsidejetsfan
    Hey I know that I have posted this before but no one got back to me. One of my best friends is from Chicago and we are trying to get three tickets for the game. If someone can help a fellow Jets fan take a friend and his dad to the game. I really appreciate it....thnx again
    If you truly are a Jets fan, you will not subject yourself to watching this game in person.

All kidding aside, I hope you find tickets. Check out the ticket section of this forum slightly before or a couple of days after the Pats game. Good luck.
    Last edited by JetBidi; 11-01-2006 at 12:21 AM.

You shouldn't get too much crap from the Bears fans either, because by halftime they'll probably feel sorry for you..

Rookie
    Hey it is really hard to give him any sh** since they are probably the best team in football right now. I just hope that they beat the Pats then it will be much better.