Thread: Where do you think we go next year in the draft?

All League

Where do you think we go next year in the draft?

It's clear to me that we are in dire need of defensive help, but the draft at best is a crap shoot. I believe that this crew will seek both FA's and draft picks and that a lot of our defensive players could be looking for work elsewhere.

Banned
    Does your question mean what spot we'll be picking at, or what position we go for?

I'll answer both. We'll be picking somewhere in the low to mid teens and we're going to go defensive line with the pick.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    gut feeling, could be going after pass rushing OLB - a player to replace hobson

Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx
    Does your question mean what spot we'll be picking at, or what position we go for?

I'll answer both. We'll be picking somewhere in the low to mid teens and we're going to go defensive line with the pick.
    I agree. My only stipulation that I am making with the FO is if M. Bush is on the board in the 2nd round, he is a must pick for us. He is everything Leonard is and more. He is bigger and faster and stronger and a good blocker and a good reciever too. I know how much help we need on the defensive side of the ball but Bush is going to be a franchise back in this league for many years and he would be the perfect compliment or combo RB to use with Washington; yes, better than Leonard.