Thread: Colts BAD Defense is not bad like the JETS

Practice Squad

Colts BAD Defense is not bad like the JETS

They clearly can't stop the run like we can't. But if you watched the game they were able to bring significant pass rush pressure. Thus the reason for the INT's and turnovers that changed the game. The secondary which is decimated for the Colt's was able to play opportunistically and make plays because of the pressure on Brady.

We on the other hand can't stop the run or Bring pressure creating unbelievable pressure on our secondary which I can tell you is better than the Colts. But when you have to stay in coverage for 10 seconds every play....who can keep good receivers down? Even when they have mediocre Quarterbacks. Address the pass rush first...then fix the run.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Colts defense looked a lot better with Sanders back there imo..

Banned
    We played them and they won. They have the best Qb and Wr in football. Wayne is a #1 anywhere else. We suck, they're undefeated. Any questions?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet in Florida
    We played them and they won. They have the best Qb and Wr in football. Wayne is a #1 anywhere else. We suck, they're undefeated. Any questions?
    I'm not disputing your wise analysis....I'm merely pointing out that if we had the type of pass rush that Indy had last night against the Patriots...even with our lesser offense we could beat quite a few more opponents or at worst not let them back into games where we've gone significantly ahead.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanTheMaster
    Colts defense looked a lot better with Sanders back there imo..
    When healthy he's right up there with Ed Reed and Polamalu as best safties in the league IMO. My opinion might be a touch skewed though because he's my all-time favorite player. I'd give just about anything to have him with the Jets, watching him and Rhodes fly around everywhere would be great.