Thread: OT: Your most embarassing moment.

JetsInsider.com Legend

OT: Your most embarassing moment.

We have all been embarassed I just wanted to hear your stories of a really embarassing moment.

For me it was at a Mets game when I was 10 I was walking up the steps to my seat and I ****ing fell and dropped my soda and everone looked at me. Pretty embarassing.

This thread might be put in the dump but I wanted to know. A few laughs here and there.

All Pro
    Considering my most embarrassing are what my friends tell me I do at parties, I really don't know....

But for me personally, it was peeing my pants in sixth grade, effing zipper would not open in time....

Did I just reply to this thread?!?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal1189
    Considering my most embarrassing are what my friends tell me I do at parties, I really don't know....

But for me personally, it was peeing my pants in sixth grade, effing zipper would not open in time....

Did I just reply to this thread?!?
    haha I think that has happened to all of us.

Banned
    Sleepwalking a couple of times..I was in some strange places in only my boxers

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    Sleepwalking a couple of times..I was in some strange places in only my boxers
    LOLOL

Banned
    This one is easy for me ... it was horrifying

I was in H.S. and my Girlfriends parents went away for the weekend, and she was an only child so the house was all ours and we took advantage of that situation if you know what I mean

So its Saturday nite, we're partying at her house, with her best friend and my best friend {who were also dating at the time} .. when the partying subsided we each went our separate ways, me and my Girlfriend to her room and and friend and his Girlfriend to her parents room

All of the sudden I hear BOOM!! ... like a door was kicked open, and then I hear her fathers voice {GET OUT!!} ... and this was only a few feet away from our room, apparently he went to his room first

I had no time to do anything ... we're talkin seconds here, very few seconds ... so all I could do was jump under the bed, completely naked ... that's all I had time to do

As soon as I get there, under the bed, I see the door bust open .. then I hear these words .. WHERE IS HE?!?!

Next thing I hear is my Girlfriends voice ... He's under the bed

Next thing I hear ... Come out from under there! {and I'm balls @$$ naked}

You wanna talk about embarrassing ... and fear ... all in the same moment ... brother you have no idea!

And let me tell you something, her father was a BIG DUDE too

So I crawled out from under the bed, bare @$$ naked, and let me tell you what saved my life ... SHOCK ... I'm not kidding, the man went into a state of shock ... I could see it as I threw my pants on QUICKLY, he never moved, never batted an eye, he was just in total shock .. and he stood in shock just long enough for me to run by him, run down stairs, and hit the front door ... but as soon as I hit the front door {running} I knew he came out of it because I heard him running down the stairs behind me ... so I ran to my car like Carl Lewis {ran a 3.9 forty if that's possible} and took off just as he was halfway to my car ... barely made my escape

Oh yeah, and my friend was waiting at the car having left first ... but don't think I didn't thank him for leaving me there to die ... I was like, some best friend you are, I could have been getting hacked to pieces in that house and you just left me to die ... but I really didn't blame him, I was just busting his chops

Anyway, that's my most embarrassing moment by a country mile ... there have been others, believe it or not one or two that came pretty close, but that was as awful as it sounds ... actually more awful than it sounds ... you just can't imagine what that felt like ... even now I cringe when I think about it

PS. Why did they come home that Saturday nite?

One nosey neighbor saw us go into the house and called her parents, so they rushed home after he blew the whistle
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 11-26-2006 at 03:22 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    This one is easy for me ... it was horrifying

I was in H.S. and my Girlfriends parents went away for the weekend, and she was an only child so the house was all ours and we took advantage of that situation if you know what I mean

So its Saturday nite, we're partying at her house, with her best friend and my best friend {who were also dating at the time} .. when the partying subsided we each went our separate ways, me and my Girlfriend to her room and and friend and his Girlfriend to her parents room

All of the sudden I hear BOOM!! ... like a door was kicked open, and then I hear her fathers voice {GET OUT!!} ... and this was only a few feet away from our room, apparently he went to his room first

I had no time to do anything ... we're talkin seconds here, very few seconds ... so all I could do was jump under the bed, completely naked ... that's all I had time to do

As soon as I get there, under the bed, I see the door bust open .. then I hear these words .. WHERE IS HE?!?!

Next thing I hear ... Come out from under there! {and I'm balls @$$ naked}

You wanna talk about embarrassing ... and fear ... all in the same moment ... brother you have no idea!

And let me tell you something, her father was a BIG DUDE too

So I crawled out from under the bed, bare @$$ naked, and let me tell you what saved my life ... SHOCK ... I'm not kidding, the man went into a state of shock ... I could see it as I threw my pants on QUICKLY, he never moved, never batted an eye, he was just in total shock .. and he stood in shock just long enough for me to run by him, run down stairs, and hit the front door ... but as soon as I hit the front door {running} I knew he came out of it because I heard him running down the stairs behind me ... so I ran to my car like Carl Lewis {ran a 3.9 forty if that's possible} and took off just as he was halfway to my car ... barely made my escape

Oh yeah, and my friend was waiting at the car having left first ... but don't think I didn't thank him for leaving me there to die ... I was like, some best friend you are, I could have been getting hacked to pieces in that house and you just left me to die ... but I really didn't blame him, I was just busting his chops

Anyway, that's my most embarrassing moment by a country mile ... there have been others, believe it or not one or two that came pretty close, but that was as awful as it sounds ... actually more awful than it sounds ... you just can't imagine what that felt like ... even now I cringe when I think about it

PS. Why did they come home that Saturday nite?

One nosey neighbor saw us go into the house and called her parents, so they rushed home after he blew the whistle
    hahahahahahahahahahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS

hahahahahahahahahahaha
    Hey, it coulda been worse ... he could have entered his daughters room first and caught us in the act
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 11-26-2006 at 04:51 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Hey, it coulda been worse ... he could have entered his daughters room first and literally caught us in the act
    Yeah...it could only be worse. K gotta go to bed. Waking up at 8. Game day Baby!

All Pro
    Here is another one, though it did not happen to me:

My school does not throw homecoming parties so us seniors throw it every year. Well this year, the party was over-advertised. Not just my school but every damn school in the city seemed to know the party was going on.

Further, there was some serious consumption of alcohol. I mean, I didn't indulge much so I was fine and so were two guys with me but when I showed up at the party I saw an ambulance and a girl who looked fuc*ed up out of her mind. I've never seen it that bad and I've seen some fuc*ed up people.

Anyway, I entered the party, went around met my friends, hooked up, but before anything really went down, the music stopped and the lights came on. Anyway, going on, I basically stopped and looked around. After like 2 minutes of everyone staring into other people, I see a cop, then two, then three, then four. I'm like FCUK....I better get the hell out of here. I basically stiff arm this girl, I felt like a dick but I had more important things to worry about. I really think I knocked her out (parents did not know I was here and I also had to make sure my friends were ok, bros before hoes....) Anyway, it takes about 20 mins to leave the damn club and once I'm out (20 mins ago I was entering, talk about a bad party) I see my school classmates drunk and screaming. Anyway, lol, at this point it was pretty funny (popo left after the party shutdown and took some names). One of our class basically pissed a well on the sidewalk.

So I stroll around basically finding people I could help, I'm always a good kid. Anyway, at the end of it all. I am at this deli with another kid who was supposed to be with us but got lost and took a cab and got drunk in the cab. Going on, I also took care of other people with my two original friends. So, to make a long story short, everyone puked their guts out on the side walk and I had to give the deli owner person $20 for one of the dumbfcuks puking on the table inside. Anyway, as everyone thing seemed to ahve settled down, this girl who was just there was like "Hey, ummm, there is someone in the bathroom" I'm like WTF?!?! I go in and see this kid from my school just out....you know, like ugh, the type who are not drunk but worse....

The funny thing about this situation is

A: The bathroom was out of order
    B: The kids he originally came with (I gave em a call) were in a car 50 streets away
    C: No friend was nearby
    D: The bathroom was locked up??!?!?! from the outside.

Yeah, so I dropped him off at like 3 and ummmm that was that
    C:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

My school does not throw homecoming parties so us seniors throw it every year. Well this year, the party was over-advertised. Not just my school but every damn school in the city seemed to know the party was going on.

Further, there was some serious consumption of alcohol. I mean, I didn't indulge much so I was fine and so were two guys with me but when I showed up at the party I saw an ambulance and a girl who looked fuc*ed up out of her mind. I've never seen it that bad and I've seen some fuc*ed up people.

Anyway, I entered the party, went around met my friends, hooked up, but before anything really went down, the music stopped and the lights came on. Anyway, going on, I basically stopped and looked around. After like 2 minutes of everyone staring into other people, I see a cop, then two, then three, then four. I'm like FCUK....I better get the hell out of here. I basically stiff arm this girl, I felt like a dick but I had more important things to worry about. I really think I knocked her out (parents did not know I was here and I also had to make sure my friends were ok, bros before hoes....) Anyway, it takes about 20 mins to leave the damn club and once I'm out (20 mins ago I was entering, talk about a bad party) I see my school classmates drunk and screaming. Anyway, lol, at this point it was pretty funny (popo left after the party shutdown and took some names). One of our class basically pissed a well on the sidewalk.

So I stroll around basically finding people I could help, I'm always a good kid. Anyway, at the end of it all. I am at this deli with another kid who was supposed to be with us but got lost and took a cab and got drunk in the cab. Going on, I also took care of other people with my two original friends. So, to make a long story short, everyone puked their guts out on the side walk and I had to give the deli owner person $20 for one of the dumbfcuks puking on the table inside. Anyway, as everyone thing seemed to ahve settled down, this girl who was just there was like "Hey, ummm, there is someone in the bathroom" I'm like WTF?!?! I go in and see this kid from my school just out....you know, like ugh, the type who are not drunk but worse....

B: The kids he originally came with (I gave em a call) were in a car 50 streets away

C:
    huh?

All League
    Back in High School I was on the JV football team as a Right Tackle. I was never very good, so I rode the pine. One day they subbed me in and I thought we were running a running play to the right, but it was really a drop back pass. Needless to say, our QB got crushed like you see on high light wheels by the DE on my side.

I've probably had other moments worse than that, but since it's a Jets site. Figured I'd tell the football one

Hall Of Fame

C:
    WTF?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Icer

Back in High School I was on the JV football team as a Right Tackle. I was never very good, so I rode the pine. One day they subbed me in and I thought we were running a running play to the right, but it was really a drop back pass. Needless to say, our QB got crushed like you see on high light wheels by the DE on my side.

I've probably had other moments worse than that, but since it's a Jets site. Figured I'd tell the football one
    That reminds me

First time I played little league baseball ... I was too little, way too young, but they let me on the team after some coaxing because my two older brothers {twins} were on the team ... but I didn't actually play, I was more like the little team mascot

Then the coach decides to put me in as a pinch hitter in the last inning, and I had no idea what to do ... I never even watched baseball much less played it, so I really didn't know the rules

So I go up there and just take pitches, and sure enough the pitcher walks me .. only I didn't know what a walk was, so I just stood there when the umpire called ball four

Then the ump, realizing I didn't know what to do, points towards first base and tells me to go .. so I ran to first base {as fast as I could} and didn't stop there .. I just kept running around the bases, to second, to third, and home .. I had seen enough to know that was the proper course to take, so I took it .. and the other team kept throwing the ball away, throwing errors, though I didn't know that at the time .. so I ran all the way home and scored

The crowd was going wild ... I mean all the moms and dads were rolling in the aisles laughing, cheering, screaming, it was just crazy .. but I just thought they were cheering for me cause I was doing good, I didn't know why everyone was going so insane

Banned

Ha ha ha ha! Very funny. Did you ever see her again or was the fact that she sold you out to her dad the deal-breaker.

SAR I

Banned
    I was in England on business with a group of 8 of my co-workers including the CEO of my company. First day there, very jet-lagged, I ate a bad Whopper at a Brit Burger King as we were going to a popular housewares boutique in London.

The group is walking around on the main level looking at products and in-store marketing when my stomach gives me the "uh oh" signal that if I don't sprint for the nearest toilet I'm going to have the Hershey highway dripping down my leg. But I'm in luck! Right down the stairs is a small coffee shop counter with a water closet! Down I go only to find that someone is in the men's room. But no worry! The ladies room is open. I go inside. It's a bathroom about 3 feet by 3 feet with just enough room to sit on the bowl; they don't call it a 'water closet' for nothing. Pants down, seated in the nick of time BOOOOOOSH out comes an unholy amount of brown loafage, along with enough gas to fill a stadium. I wash up and remember that I'm in the basement of a 200 year old British building, in a closet-sized one person bathroom with no ventilation. But I'm lucky! I'm in the ladies room and we just ate lunch so no way anyone I work with is going to go down there. I exit, leaving the door shut tightly, giving the explosion no chance to dissipate.

No sooner do I get upstairs when I hear my CEO say "I heard there's a great little cafe down on the lower level; anyone want a latte?" I turn to my co-worker and start laughing so hard, I'm turning burgandy. Not red....burgandy. He asks me what's so funny and I can't even get a word out as we're walking down the steps. Up to the counter we go, ordering coffee and pastries, grabbing a small table in the cramped lower level. "Is there a bathroom down here?" says my CEO, looking over his shoulder to the two stalls. He gets up, but I'm safe.......I used the ladies room and that door is tightly shut, although a few patrons are looking around with that "what's that smell" look. CEO goes up to the men's room door. I'm safe! Uh oh. Someone's in there. He turns around and sees the ladies room door, and decides as I did that if you really have to go, you have to go.

BOOOOOOSH out comes the most foul cloud of fart-like gasses that you can imagine. A skunk's repellent has nothing on this. My CEO is thrust backwards, and trips down the small set of steps that lead up to the bathroom stalls. The odor rockets through the small basement cafe in a heartbeat, sending 10 British patrons up the steps to the main level. My co-workers are stunned by the foul stench and I'd have gotten away with it if I hadn't been laughing my ass off since everyone announced that they just had to hit the cafe for some dessert.

Was, without question, my most embarassing moment and my most hysterical moment. I laughed at myself all that afternoon. The punchline? My CEO decides he wants Indian food for dinner! And as I'm taking in large amounts of curry chicken and puff bread, I'm getting the evil eye from everyone.

SAR I

Last edited by SAR I; 11-26-2006 at 09:11 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend

Your GF ratted you out?

I hope you dumped her.