Thread: Schlegel #4 on JACKED UP!

Hall Of Fame

Schlegel #4 on JACKED UP!

Nice Hit.

Hall Of Fame
    He deserves it. He brought out the lumber on special teams.

Good for him.

Although I am against the whole "Jacked-Up" thing.......

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    Good for him.

Although I am against the whole "Jacked-Up" thing.......
    ummmmm y?

All League
    That third round pick is starting to pay off.....

Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    ummmmm y?
    Well since you asked I will explain.

When I was about 12 years old cable TV just arrived in my neighborhood in Queens and I thought I died and went to heaven with this new "all sports" station called ESPN. I mean for a 12 year old boy to have a network that was dedicated to all sports 24 hours a day was awesome. I found I was a ddicted to it. I took (and still take) sports very seriously but what I have found in the past few years is that ESPN has TOTALLY "SOLD OUT" the serious fan and has replaced it with the likes of gimmicks like "Jacked-up" that show mostly illegal hits and teach young impressionable fans the wrong way to play. Havng to listen to non-talented commentators like Stuart Scott is embarrassing. The MN telecast has become a "running info-mercial" for everything ESPN/ABC/DISNEY. Missing key plays in the game for at home interviews with Emmit Smith about "Dancing With The Stars? I mean who are they kidding? Jacked up is just another example of ESPN selling itself out and killling the serious fan..........

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    Well since you asked I will explain.

When I was about 12 years old cable TV just arrived in my neighborhood in Queens and I thought I died and went to heaven with this new "all sports" station called ESPN. I mean for a 12 year old boy to have a network that was dedicated to all sports 24 hours a day was awesome. I found I was a ddicted to it. I took (and still take) sports very seriously but what I have found in the past few years is that ESPN has TOTALLY "SOLD OUT" the serious fan and has replaced it with the likes of gimmicks like "Jacked-up" that show mostly illegal hits and teach young impressionable fans the wrong way to play. Havng to listen to non-talented commentators like Stuart Scott is embarrassing. The MN telecast has become a "running info-mercial" for everything ESPN/ABC/DISNEY. Missing key plays in the game for at home interviews with Emmit Smith about "Dancing With The Stars? I mean who are they kidding? Jacked up is just another example of ESPN selling itself out and killling the serious fan..........
    I agree! Unfortunately it's not just ESPN. Corporate whores!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe
    wow. he made one good play.
    Hence the

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe
    wow. he made one good play.
    Honestly, that is the only time I have seen him on the feild making aplay. Ok I missed some action but not much. It was a nice play though.