Thread: We have to pound the BALL

We have to pound the BALL

We have to run the ball against these packers. If we run the ball with Washington and Barlow the passing will OPEN UP. We must get some yards on the weak defense of the Packers.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Lets take Tom Brady's advice

"Don't be scared of the PACKERS, we need to take the ball and ram it down there throats"

Banned
    I hoep Leon protects the ball better, thats 2 fumbles thus far.

Hall Of Fame
    Play agressively and we will win by a lot.

Hall Of Fame
    GB's weakness on defense is its passing defense, which is in the bottom tier of the NFL.

Their rushing defense is squarely in the middle. But better than ours - on the season's whole, but not of late, with us limiting Houston's runners to under 30 yards and with GB surrendering over 200 yards to Seattle.

GB's points allowed for the season is the league's worst - 26 ppg.

GB's only "dangerous" unit is the passing offense which is a top 10 unit yardage-wise in the league.

The claim that we have to run the ball to win is pretty much unfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader
    GB's weakness on defense is its passing defense, which is in the bottom tier of the NFL.

The claim that we have to run the ball to win is pretty much unfounded.
    I completely agree. I think the key to beating Green Bay is to keep passing. GB's pass rush is absolutely horrible. Add that to way our offensive line has been handling the pass rush, and Chad can sit back and wait until Coles and Cotchery get open. Remember, last year this GB pass defense made Kyle Boller look like Joe Montana on Monday Night.