Thread: coming together at the write time

Veteran

coming together at the write time

we all no that the teams that play there best football in the 2nd half of the season have the best shot.....our team is coming together in all aspects...offense, defense and special teams.....i dont want to here any crap about the schedule this is the NFL and there are no easy wins.....

this is the most confident in a jets team i have been in a while......im really starting to get pumped up.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Did you just spell right "write" lol im just busting ur balls.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... know he did not ! ...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Did you just spell right "write" lol im just busting ur balls.
    i have the grammer of a 2 year old...oh well....im so pumped up.....this is the price i pay for paying for all my papers in college....

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... the jets do seem to be coming together at the right time ...

... each week our team has been playing better and better ...

... i'm very excited about this season ...

l_j_r

maybe they've come together too early...tied for the 5th seed with still 4 games to go...Mangini will have to figure out a movitating ploy (another fight film?) to overcome complacency (they're only human) lest Jets/Bills matchup turns into a trap game.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by duitmawae
    maybe they've come together too early...tied for the 5th seed with still 4 games to go...Mangini will have to figure out a movitating ploy (another fight film?) to overcome complacency (they're only human) lest Jets/Bills matchup turns into a trap game.
    i dont believe that at all......this team will be ready to play.....i dont believe there will be trap games....the expectaions for this season were low to begin with...this is a huge game for the jets if we lose it will be because they outplayed us

Hall Of Fame
    how could there be a trap game when there are no games to look forward to?

each and every game is basically a must win from here on out with the level of competition for the WC.

The jets will need to be focused for each and every game, and even then it won't be easy to win out.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader
    how could there be a trap game when there are no games to look forward to?

each and every game is basically a must win from here on out with the level of competition for the WC.

The jets will need to be focused for each and every game, and even then it won't be easy to win out.
    I couldnt have said it any better

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duitmawae
    don't think it'll be a problem. No such thing as a 'trap game' when basically any loss can knock you out of playoff contention.

Quote Originally Posted by gijet
    we all no that the teams that play there best football in the 2nd half of the season have the best shot.....our team is coming together in all aspects...offense, defense and special teams.....i dont want to here any crap about the schedule this is the NFL and there are no easy wins.....

this is the most confident in a jets team i have been in a while......im really starting to get pumped up.....
    it's nice to see