Thread: This is a potential 11 win team!

Banned

This is a potential 11 win team!

Taking one game at a time is the way to go..but this team has a chance to finish with 11 wins..11!! I can't say how excited I am for this team and for us fans..you have go to have faith and believe! It starts with Buffalo!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    Taking one game at a time is the way to go..but this team has a chance to finish with 11 wins..11!! I can't say how excited I am for this team and for us fans..you have go to have faith and believe! It starts with Buffalo!
    fo sho!

but it'll be dog fight

if we know ourselves

All Pro
    1 game at a time

I certainly hope so. In terms of schedule 3 of the remaining 4 teams were all basically eliminated from the playoffs today andI think that makes it much easier for the team especially against Minnesota and Miami.

Banned
    and ends with buffalo, nothing for the Bills to play for except to help ruin the jets season, i cant wait

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jplosman7
    and ends with buffalo, nothing for the Bills to play for except to help ruin the jets season, i cant wait
    Shouldn't you want to lose so you have a higher draft pick so you'll be able to reach harder for a DB.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Thomas
    Shouldn't you want to lose so you have a higher draft pick so you'll be able to reach harder for a DB.
    donte 'the reach' whitner, rookie of the month in septmeber, started every game, will have at least one pick vs. peenny weeny. having the screen name of blair thomas, you shouldnt' be talking about draft busts. being a jets fan you shouldn't be talking aboout draft busts (Kyle Brady)

Practice Squad
    this team is just starting to come together, look at what the defense has done the last 4 games, i really think they can win the rest of their games

it's possible...

All League
    Why haven't you voted in Sooth's poll?