Thread: Looks like Bryan Thomas earned his pay raise today

All Pro

Looks like Bryan Thomas earned his pay raise today

He was tremendous today. He is really developing a knack of getting to the QB. Its a lot of fun watching this player develop.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by LesterLyles
    He was tremendous today. He is really developing a knack of getting to the QB. Its a lot of fun watching this player develop.
    When you have a staff with a Clue great things can happen! This Team will be in the Bowl within 3 years!!

Quote Originally Posted by LesterLyles
    sure is

Veteran
    Just another indictment of the Edwards regime and it's lack of player development. As much as we bashed Bradway for allowing players to get away and giving up to much on some of his draft trades, he did draft some quality talent during his tenure. Thomas, Cotchery, Hobson, Robertson, Askew, Baker etc. are only now beginning to reach their full potential because they finally have a coaching staff that has a clue and won't play favorites or bestow playing time based on seniority. The players actually have to earn it, no matter who they are. Watching the Chiefs lose felt almost as good as the team winning .

All Pro
    My thread on this got buried. . .

Did anybody notice BT playing DE in the 3-4 on obvious passing downs? He took Kimo's spot and was very successful pressuring the QB.

The D-Line ran A LOT of effective stunts today.

Hall Of Fame
    I liked that sack with Ellis on Favre. It sent a message.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    Just another indictment of the Edwards regime and it's lack of player development. As much as we bashed Bradway for allowing players to get away and giving up to much on some of his draft trades, he did draft some quality talent during his tenure. Thomas, Cotchery, Hobson, Robertson, Askew, Baker etc. are only now beginning to reach their full potential because they finally have a coaching staff that has a clue and won't play favorites or bestow playing time based on seniority. The players actually have to earn it, no matter who they are. Watching the Chiefs lose felt almost as good as the team winning .
    Jetblack, I was thinking the same thing. Seems like bradway did some good drafting afterall.

Hall Of Fame
    Thomas has clearly stepped up as a result of the new coaching staff. It is only a matter of time before Herm tears KC down. Bryan Thomas is making the trade of John Abraham look genius and I will be the first to admit, I was mad as hell when we traded JAbe. Winning makes you forget about that piece of donkey dung.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    I always loved Herm's enthusiasm and character - but every week I am more and more amazed by how these guys who used to look like bums are developing so rapidly.

BT looks SO much more explosive this season, and don't even get me started on Dewayne - Robertson looks like a hungry animal mauling at people. (He used to just bat at the bunny like the guy in Swingers!)

All Pro
    BLT is playing great right now. He's up to 6.5 sacks for the season now, and is averaging better than a sack per game in the last 4 games. If he keeps this up, he will be up at 9,10,11 sacks for the year...and will pretty much silence the John Abraham trade doubters once and for all.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops
    BLT is playing great right now. He's up to 6.5 sacks for the season now, and is averaging better than a sack per game in the last 4 games. If he keeps this up, he will be up at 9,10,11 sacks for the year...and will pretty much silence the John Abraham trade doubters once and for all.
    Abraham was a presence when he played. I repeat.....WHEN. Thomas playing well is just frosting on the cake of the Abraham trade. Mangold will be a pro bowler for years here.