Thread: Next week is HU-YOOOOGE

JetsInsider.com Legend

Next week is HU-YOOOOGE

Baltimore at KC
    Denver at SD
    Indy at Jax
    Oakland at Cinci

Not to mention our own home game vs. Buffalo.

That's THREE out of the current FOUR teams who have matchups against their own division leaders. Meaning we have a serious chance against the Bills to move up a game on a few of these teams. Jax is really tough at home this year, and Baltimore should be able to rebound after laying an egg at Cinci this week.

We definitely have a chance to be in control of our own destiny after next week, I can't wait.

Rookie
    Gonna be a big week next week. We HAVE to rock the meadowlands. They cant keep the 12th man down. Lets just win out and control our own destiny.

Hall Of Fame
    meaningful games in december

All League
    We are ahead of KC. They don't concern me.

Number 1: Beat the Bills

Number 2: Go Indy and SD!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CV 40
    We are ahead of KC. They don't concern me.

Number 1: Beat the Bills

Number 2: Go Indy and SD!
    Cinci and Jax. are ahead of us I think if Denver loses.

The Denver and Jacksonville games are huge, especially Denver. Denver losing gives the Jets hope of beating them in a tiebreaker since a loss against the Bengals would drop them to 7-5 in the AFC. If they defeat San Diego we will need to either finish one game ahead of Denver or hope KC is in there in a 3 way tie to beat them in any tiebreaker scenario.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I want everyone to know I started this thread just so I could type out the way that Mike Francessa says the word "huge" in a thread title.

"Dat's right dawg, next week is going to be a HU-YOOOOOGE week for da Jets."

Based on what I saw tonight, there is no way in hell Denver is beating San Diego next week on the road.

Hall Of Fame
    Go Jets, Chargers, Ravens, and Oakland ( )

Practice Squad
    Can anyone confirm that if the playoffs started now the Jets and Bengals would be the 5 and 6?

All Pro
    the way I see it we're already in a playoff situation. Sure we could still get in at 10-6 but 11-5guarantees it.

can you imagine the chaos if Herm came to the Meadowlands for a wild card game? this board would be complete pandemonium.

All League
    Go Ravens, Chargers, and Colts.

No use rooting for the Raiders... they're a lost cause.

Most importantly GO JETS !!

Banned
    This is Hu-Yooge, Mandarin God of Happiness.

The fact that you are channelling his powers towards the Jets is very uplifiting and will surely help our spirits these next four weeks.

SAR I

All League
    Ummm, don't forget: Go Dolphins.

Though it doesn't seem like it, there is still a small shot at the division title. It would require the Jets running the table and New England losing two of their last four (with one of those losses having to come against Miami). Considering they go to Jacksonville and the suddenly hot Tennessee Titans as well, this seems almost doable .

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by newjakecity

Though it doesn't seem like it, there is still a small shot at the division title. It would require the Jets running the table and New England losing two of their last four (with one of those losses having to come against Miami). Considering they go to Jacksonville and the suddenly hot Tennessee Titans as well, this seems almost doable .

Yeah, it figures...when we root for the Fish they flop around on the deck like a smelly flounder! Sheeeesh, couldn't they have just beat Jax for us today?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by newjakecity

True, the Pats usually drop one game v the Fins every season. Would love to see Vince Young out-brady Tom Brady to give the Jets the divisional title