Thread: 1 more reason for me to hate "Prime Time"

JetsInsider.com Legend

1 more reason for me to hate "Prime Time"

Im watching the Jet Packers highlights from today and as Rich Eisen (Jet fan from Staten Island) is going over each highlight you hear Sanders mumble "Packers are a bad team." "They can run up the middle because the Packers Defens is horrible." We will never get the credit we deserve will we?

Veteran
    Rich Eisen, Chris Berman, Mike Greenberg are all Jets fans thats cool, but probably nothing special being ESPN is in Bristol

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by blast2blaze
    Rich Eisen, Chris Berman, Mike Greenberg are all Jets fans thats cool, but probably nothing special being ESPN is in Bristol
    NFL Network is in L.A. come home Rich lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    word. i loved when rich eisen and kenny mayne did sportscenter.

Banned
    He picked the Packers to win thats why he was saying those things. I have never heard him diss the openly, besides the fact that he picked the Pack to win.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Man I LOVE those shoes in your sig. Got them for 47 off of ebay. Great looking and comfy. I also have the ones in black and chambray. Oh, Im being random, my bad

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life
    Man I LOVE those shoes in your sig. Got them for 47 off of ebay. Great looking and comfy. I also have the ones in black and chambray. Oh, Im being random, my bad
    Looks like someone found your shoes, III

Rookie
    I dislike Sanders for a different reason.

A few years ago I'm in San Juan on vacation, walking through the lobby of the Caribe Hilton wearing a Jets hat, and sitting in the lobby with a couple of his guys, is Deion. Now, I'm not going to bug the man on his vacation by going up to him, but as I'm walking by, he & I meet eyes and I give him a look of recognition as a fan, and a little nod - he just looks away like I didn't even exist... It pissed me off so much - the lack of respect for another person...

I just wanted turn into to worst football fan (like that obnoxious Cowboy fan in the Meadowlands parking lot commercial a few years ago where Strahan chases him away), go back and start screaming, "Hey look - it's PRIIIIIIME TIME!!" and just be annoying.... If my wife didn't pull me away...

I figure if you don't want to be recognized, go hide away in your suite unseen, but to sit in the freaking lobby invites interaction... and to turn away any fan.... jerk.

I was so happy to go home & see on the news he'd just been replaced by mouth full of marbles Sharpe. Karma, baby.