Thread: Who will return punts?

Hall Of Fame

Who will return punts?

Do we go with Leon from here out as our punt returner?

Didn't Justin return punts for us a few years ago or was he returning kicks?

How about Blaylock? didnt he return punts as well, could Dwight's injury result in Derrick being reactivated to play teams?

I'm not sure if Leon will be the solution or a temporary fix, funny enough but Poteat didnt look to bad on tahtt one return, lol

what do you guys think?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bro Green
    Do we go with Leon from here out as our punt returner?

Didn't Justin return punts for us a few years ago or was he returning kicks?

How about Blaylock? didnt he return punts as well, could Dwight's injury result in Derrick being reactivated to play teams?

I'm not sure if Leon will be the solution or a temporary fix, funny enough but Poteat didnt look to bad on tahtt one return, lol

what do you guys think?
    Miller's hands are too big a question in a big game. Leon is the way to go. Brad Smith might be worth a shot as well.

Practice Squad
    I bet they bring in someone new this week to return punts. Not sure who is out there though.

Hall Of Fame
    I'd like to see Brad Smith do some returns and alternate with Leon Washington.
    Leon is young and is sharing the running duties with Cedric Houston so he can alternate with Smith or McCareins.