Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brooks Bollinger (merged)

Practice Squad

Post Brooks Bollinger

7 for 9 came in for Johnson 100 yards. Looks like hes prob going to be starting against us. The thing that worries me though is the Vikings run D one of the best in the league. This could cause us a problem. What do you guys think?

Banned
    I dont think it will cause a problem.

Well be playing in a dome, our running game has been sucking most of the year, we have won most of our games with our passing O.

All League
    I pray to God Brooks plays vs us... Actually you can really Blame Brad Johnson this last game, he did just face the Bear defense....Same thing happened when we lost to Chicago, half this board was asking for Chad to be benched.

All League
    I'm actually happy for Bollinger, he didn't have a future here, He took a major hit in that game. Even though Mosley hasn't played, Bobby Hamilton is a nice part of the DL rotation (Minnsota's 7th pick, sent to The Raiders), Tannebaum made a good trade for both parties

He got smashed at the end of the game and was taken out for the last series. Im not sure if he was or was not injured, but his shoulder looked to be in pain. I actually think there could be a good chance that Tarvaris Jackson could get the start even if Bollinger is healthy. They drafted him in the 2nd round and they view him as the future of the team. Plus they are on the road this week and home against our guys which would be a nice spot to put him in.

Hall Of Fame
    I'll admit it. I still miss Brooks. Kinda brings a tear to your eye... that helpless look on Herm's face, trying to put on a fake little smile...Brooksie out there running for his life, good times, people, good times. Those days are gone now, I'm afraid...

Hall Of Fame
    This will be the one time I hope he has a bad game.

Quote Originally Posted by JUMBOJET
    7 for 9 came in for Johnson 100 yards. Looks like hes prob going to be starting against us. The thing that worries me though is the Vikings run D one of the best in the league. This could cause us a problem. What do you guys think?
    Haha, the little squirt actually drove down the field on the Chicago Defense and scored a TD. But that was before he got splattered. If he starts against the Jets, the game will be a joke.

Practice Squad
    Brooks Bollinger is a JOKE!!!! Whomever wanted this guy to start for the jets should be shipped off to Minnesota.

I still think he had some sort of connections to get into onto our roster. He was out 3rd string for a long time and had never shown anything resembling talent. Last year his greatest trick was knowing how to get back under center after being crushed, and this year he can't even do that.

JetsInsider.com Legend

Bollinger played yesterday?

lol I didn't even see this, he went 7 of 9 for 70 yards, no TD's, and got sacked 3 times.

Go Brooks!

Veteran
    Haha thats cool.
    I wasn't watching the game. Did Johnson get hurt, or was he pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    lol I didn't even see this, he went 7 of 9 for 70 yards, no TD's, and got sacked 3 times.

Go Brooks!
    Poor Vikings Fans

Hall Of Fame
    I heard about it. It's was mentioned in a thread or two yesterday. He'll be QBing against us in a few weeks. As long as we beat the Vikes, I hope he does good.

Hall Of Fame
    I like Brooks.

All League
    What if we'd have to play against Brooks in Minnesota. Mangini would tear him apart after being through an entire training camp with him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Go Brooks!
    yea and then he got whacked and busted up his shoulder and was out for the game so they had to finish the game with their 3rd string QB..

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vilmatime51
    yea and then he got whacked and busted up his shoulder and was out for the game so they had to finish the game with their 3rd string QB..

that's what happens when a 12 year-old tries to play in the NFL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by vilmatime51
    poor Brooks....

Banned
    However, the vikings scored a TD on offense with brooks at the helm against the mighty bears...

draw your own conclusions.