Thread: What most of the press is missing

All League

What most of the press is missing

I would be one of the first people to stand up and say that we have beat only one good team and done what we are supposed to do to the bad teams but I still believe that the press is missing some key points about this football team.

-Over the last 4 weeks the Jet defense has gone from being a bottom rated D to a D that is giving opponents fits. It is much improved and getting better every week.

-Pennington, since taking that hit, has come out on fire and is doing what the Jets need to do spreading the ball around. He still makes somes ill timed throw trying to force the ball at times but that will get better as he continues to get rid of the rust.

Teams that go deep in the playoffs are teams that are able to put it together at the end and to me this team looks like they the puzzle is starting to come together. A wild card with a playoff against the Pats would be amazing. One game at a time I know but like I have said this team has done what a LOT of Jet fans have wanted in the past..H O P E that there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

Have we ever held a team to under 100 yards rushing? I don't know the answer, I'm just curious.

Hall Of Fame
    With every win the confidence grows. The rookies are now getting a lot of touches and becomming better every week. If we get into the playoffs we are going to be a force to contend with.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonio_JetFan
    Have we ever held a team to under 100 yards rushing? I don't know the answer, I'm just curious.
    Texans had 20-something yards last week.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    With every win the confidence grows.
    My Father used to say "I had confidence in a fart once, and I sh!t my pants!....Confidence is great however, winning and the belief that you are a winner is key!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    With every win the confidence grows. The rookies are now getting a lot of touches and becomming better every week. If we get into the playoffs we are going to be a force to contend with.
    Brad Smith is going to be relied on very much in the next 4 weeks. With Tim Dwight out I would expect to see Smith run alot of his old routes on third downs. Especially short slants, WR screens...anything to get him the ball in short yardage spots.