Thread: OT: Who would win?

Waterboy

OT: Who would win?

K know this is pretty off topic but, I have big fights with my friends every week about the Jets and Cowboys. He seems to think that if the Jets and Cowboys played on a nuetral field this season that the Cowboys would win by atleast 3 TD's. Now, i believe that the Cowboys are a more talented team than the Jets but i think the gap is not that far between the two teams. And if the teams played i think it would be a close game. What do u guys think?

Hall Of Fame
    Who knows but I say the Cowboys are a 7 pt over Jets. That being said we beat NE and gave the Colts a good scare, so maybe we beat them.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation JoeLac 28
    K know this is pretty off topic but, I have big fights with my friends every week about the Jets and Cowboys. He seems to think that if the Jets and Cowboys played on a nuetral field this season that the Cowboys would win by atleast 3 TD's. Now, i believe that the Cowboys are a more talented team than the Jets but i think the gap is not that far between the two teams. And if the teams played i think it would be a close game. What do u guys think?
    Neutral field
    Cowboys 20 Jets 13

At Cowboys
    Cowboys 24 Jets 10

At Jets
    Jets 21 Cowboys 17

That is the answer. Close the thread.

All League
    Moga would know. Where is he?