Thread: Bills lose Crowell for the season

Hall Of Fame

Bills lose Crowell for the season

Bills weak-side linebacker Angelo Crowell will miss the remainder of the season after fracturing his lower left leg Sunday.

Crowell will be placed on injured reserve. Converted safety/special teamer Coy Wire might emerge as Buffalo's new starter on the weak side, at least until Keith Ellison returns from a nagging knee bruise. Crowell finishes the season with 84 tackles, two interceptions, and a pair of sacks. Buffalo's run defense remains one of the league's weakest.

We need to establish the run with Ced/Leon early, and open up the passing game for Chad. We do this, and stop McGahee, we should win.

Hall Of Fame
    calling JPBlosman7 calling JPblosman7..........

Hall Of Fame
    The guy I want to see the Jets stop is McGahee. If he runs for another 150 Yds were are in trouble. It'll be a true test for our defense.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    The guy I want to see the Jets stop is McGahee. If he runs for another 150 Yds were are in trouble. It'll be a true test for our defense.
    Mcgahee is not playing at 100%. There is some speculation that his ribs are bothering him.

All Pro
    Terrence McGee's status is also uncertain - ankle injury.

Hall Of Fame
    sounds like the rats are jumping ship.

Veteran
    As I said in the other thread...Now we will see Coy "Last one on the pile is a rotten egg" Wire at LB...

This may have been one of the biggest busts in bills history...3rd round pick, was supposed to be the franchise SS, a converted LB at Stanford. Instead he keeps his job because he has a "high motor" and he is a good "special teams" player...

In actuality, he has really poor game skills, and is a HUGE liability in pass coverage. I seem to remember Cu-Mar freight-training him 2 years ago...