Thread: bills fans?

Banned

Lightbulb bills fans?

why do the bills fans think they can beat us. tehy ahd some lucky wins. If we lose any game i say the vikings.

Veteran
    I think outside of playing miami on christmas night, buffalo is going to give us our toughest game. They played with the chargers up until the end and they have the defense combined with the ability to make some big plays on offense that can give us fits.

Also, I hope that everyone including the team doesnt get to caught up in all this playoff hype, I am loving it but we need to stay focused on the task at hand.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JYtheJETSfan
    I think outside of playing miami on christmas night, buffalo is going to give us our toughest game. They played with the chargers up until the end and they have the defense combined with the ability to make some big plays on offense that can give us fits.

Also, I hope that everyone including the team doesnt get to caught up in all this playoff hype, I am loving it but we need to stay focused on the task at hand.

I disagree. I think the Miami game will be the biggest challenge. It will be away and they will bring it. Especially Mr. I hate the Jet Fans Jason Taylor. Like him or not the boy can play.

The Bills game was before we had an offense other than Penny, and way before our defense started playing. They will come in and keep it close, but will lose in the end.

Hall Of Fame
    The Bills always play us tough with McGahee romping for a 150 yards or so. It's a division game and it'll be a war.

All Pro
    I think Oakland will be tougher than people think. Our defense should shut them down, but they've got a good defense that could give us problems.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fifty one
    I disagree. I think the Miami game will be the biggest challenge. It will be away and they will bring it. Especially Mr. I hate the Jet Fans Jason Taylor. Like him or not the boy can play.

The Bills game was before we had an offense other than Penny, and way before our defense started playing. They will come in and keep it close, but will lose in the end.

I am in no way discounting miami as a challenge, especially with them wanting to limit our playoff aspirations.

Its the same deal with buffalo, and as another poster said on this thread (I forget who), oakland isnt going to be a pushover either. We have to play smart, aggresive and well planned football from here on out to make it to the playoffs. Something of which this team is beginning to prove they can do.

I am not trying to be negative or overanalyze anyone of our remaining games, I just want dont want to get caught in a trap game of any sort.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JYtheJETSfan