Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back From Green Bay- Comments, Pictures........

Back From Green Bay- Comments, Pictures........

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
    Wow what a game, great win.
    Was great being there and watching all the Packers fans squirm.
    The guy behind me was like
    "The Packers are in their classic cover who defence. Cover Who?"
    And ya gotta love the stupid Packers fans out there one of em yelled at me "The Jets aren't going to make the playoffs anyway" so I said "Hey buddy take a look at the score board"

Great game.
    After the game was over there had to of been like 20 of us Jets fans down by the Jets sidelines doing the chant and everything was a good time even though I was freezing my a$$ off.

One of the guys down on the sideline was handing out some of the pictures that they look at during the game and I got my hands on a bunch.
    Pretty cool stuff with writing from the coaches and everything.
    Click on em to make em bigger

Last edited by Joshsports10; 12-04-2006 at 04:24 PM.

Last edited by Joshsports10; 12-04-2006 at 04:26 PM.

Last edited by Joshsports10; 12-04-2006 at 04:27 PM.

And then you have to love the Packers Media who have the balls to rip the Jets after that game

Last edited by Joshsports10; 12-04-2006 at 04:28 PM.

And oh yea no highlights this week

Deal with it

Veteran
    Sounds good. Besides being cold how was the atmosphere? Do the Pack have a rough bunch of fans? With the way the game went I would think it would be hard for any of them to try and talk smack to you.

I'll be going to the Jets-Vikings game in a couple weeks. I have family in the area and I used to think Minn was a very polite, nice area so I thought their sports fans wouldn't be too crazy. Than I went to a Twins-Yankees game and got into a fight when someone threw a bottle at me and my cousin cause we had Yankee's Jerseys on.
    If thats how their baseball fans are I can't wait to get to a football game!
    We better win.

Banned
    Pictures? .. are you gonna post those? I really wanna see the ones that cooaches look at...

Quote Originally Posted by player1322
    Sounds good. Besides being cold how was the atmosphere? Do the Pack have a rough bunch of fans? With the way the game went I would think it would be hard for any of them to try and talk smack to you.

I'll be going to the Jets-Vikings game in a couple weeks. I have family in the area and I used to think Minn was a very polite, nice area so I thought their sports fans wouldn't be too crazy. Than I went to a Twins-Yankees game and got into a fight when someone threw a bottle at me and my cousin cause we had Yankee's Jerseys on.
    If thats how their baseball fans are I can't wait to get to a football game!
    We better win.
    They weren't that rough A couple of em tried to talk smack but I pretty much shut em down because of the score. The weather was freezing I couldn't feel my feet after the game lol.

Their fans are really dedicated though, most of them stayed until the end of the game and everyone I mean everyone there is a pack fan and really into it even the chicks.

And WestJet the pictures are there.

All League
    I'm not seeing any of you pictures. Just blank spaces.

Hall Of Fame
    Josh,

It looks like you're trying to post pictures but all that is coming up is red boxes.

JWTLYK.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshsports10
    They weren't that rough A couple of em tried to talk smack but I pretty much shut em down because of the score. The weather was freezing I couldn't feel my feet after the game lol.

Their fans are really dedicated though, most of them stayed until the end of the game and everyone I mean everyone there is a pack fan and really into it even the chicks.

And WestJet the pictures are there.
    yea the problem is the pics are just those little boxes with red x's..you have to right click go to properties and then copy the URL into the Adress bar up top in order to see them..

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Green bay was a great weekend (aside from the RUTGERS GAME) Lots of old Jet roadtrippers ,T-mac got a good group together for the Rutger game at Boston`s sat evening good to see Jimbo & pauline again ,,cheeseburger Mike ,scott, Drew ,we ran into Tyson & terrybadway at Farves tailgate on Gameday ,It was good to meet Tundra jet who drove in from appleton to join us SAT. nite ,So many Jet fans in GB it was great to here that JET chant during the game & even better watching LC ,d-bRICK, Askew & washington just to name a few players who where throwing their hands up to get the JET fans to make even more noise ,,,It was awesome!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by CV 40
    I'm not seeing any of you pictures. Just blank spaces.
    your computer's busted....

Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    your computer's busted....
    Yea the pictures were working fine for me before also but now they should be working for everyone.

Rookie
    Had an absolute BLAST at this game. My brother and I were the only two Jets fans in a 10 row area (Front and back) It was just awesome. Fans were really good except one drunk Jerkoff who Yelled: "Hey, How was superbowl 2 a**hole!?" Hahahah. I said: "I'm sure it was good jag off, but we were in Super Bowl 3!" Everyone around him was laughing their a**es off at him. It was just classic.

My brother and I were at the tunnel before the game and took videos of every player coming out of the tunnel. Gave them all high fives too. Kerry Rhodes was like "Time to go to work, Time to go to work!" Love that cat.

I'll post pics tomorrow at work.

-IL

Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet
    Green bay was a great weekend (aside from the RUTGERS GAME) Lots of old Jet roadtrippers ,T-mac got a good group together for the Rutger game at Boston`s sat evening good to see Jimbo & pauline again ,,cheeseburger Mike ,scott, Drew ,we ran into Tyson & terrybadway at Farves tailgate on Gameday ,It was good to meet Tundra jet who drove in from appleton to join us SAT. nite ,So many Jet fans in GB it was great to here that JET chant during the game & even better watching LC ,d-bRICK, Askew & washington just to name a few players who where throwing their hands up to get the JET fans to make even more noise ,,,It was awesome!!!
    I stopped by at Bostons for a little bit. Close game and bad break for Rutgers.

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ILJETSFAN
    Had an absolute BLAST at this game. My brother and I were the only two Jets fans in a 10 row area (Front and back) It was just awesome. Fans were really good except one drunk Jerkoff who Yelled: "Hey, How was superbowl 2 a**hole!?" Hahahah. I said: "I'm sure it was good jag off, but we were in Super Bowl 3!" Everyone around him was laughing their a**es off at him. It was just classic.

My brother and I were at the tunnel before the game and took videos of every player coming out of the tunnel. Gave them all high fives too. Kerry Rhodes was like "Time to go to work, Time to go to work!" Love that cat.

I'll post pics tomorrow at work.

-IL

haha, that's awesome

Josh, it looks like you had a blast too. That must have been a great trip... those game pictures are really cool.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I stopped by at Bostons for a little bit. Close game and bad break for Rutgers.
    It was a great time ,We just have to hav e that JET team show up again next week against the BILLS ,the bills have played a lot of close games against some good teams this year ,the JETS can make a big move this weekend in the playoff hunt with a win ,aside from Cinci. losing to Oak. ,I think we could make up some ground with Den.,KC. & Jacks.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
    Wow what a game, great win.
    Was great being there and watching all the Packers fans squirm.
    The guy behind me was like
    "The Packers are in their classic cover who defence. Cover Who?"
    And ya gotta love the stupid Packers fans out there one of em yelled at me "The Jets aren't going to make the playoffs anyway" so I said "Hey buddy take a look at the score board"

Great game.
    After the game was over there had to of been like 20 of us Jets fans down by the Jets sidelines doing the chant and everything was a good time even though I was freezing my a$$ off.

One of the guys down on the sideline was handing out some of the pictures that they look at during the game and I got my hands on a bunch.
    Pretty cool stuff with writing from the coaches and everything.
    Click on em to make em bigger

it looks like you muggged the Green Bay Packer video guy as he was running the pictures down to the sideline....

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

And oh yea highlights this week
    Josh, when can we expect to see the highlights?