View Poll Results: who thinks we can make the super bowl?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

88 50.57%
  • no

86 49.43%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who thinks we can make the super bowl?

Undrafted Free Agent

who thinks we can make the super bowl?

i know it sounds nuts, but look at this team right now. i can not remember seeing a better managed team since the 01' pats. honestly, theres nothing like it. NO ONE picked them to even make the playoffs that year, nevermind win it. im telling you, this team can beat anybody. if we don't score that touchdown too early, manning doesn't have time to score the game winning td. the jags were an anomaly, we weren't prepared properly that week, but thats the only bad game we've had all year. the browns was a little rough too, but that was a winnable game, and im not even going to get into that call on the last play. we took on the pats, were competitive with the bears, and very competitive with the colts, early in the season when we weren't that good yet. the only afc team that really scares me right now are the chargers, and we beat them on the road in the playoffs before with a hurt chad, i see no reason we couldn't do it again with better coaching and a healthy chad. pats in the wild card round, chargers in the divisional round and colts in the championship. its damn tough, but i think we can do it. whose with me??

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcg86
    i know it sounds nuts, but look at this team right now. i can not remember seeing a better managed team since the 01' pats. honestly, theres nothing like it. NO ONE picked them to even make the playoffs that year, nevermind win it. im telling you, this team can beat anybody. if we don't score that touchdown too early, manning doesn't have time to score the game winning td. the jags were an anomaly, we weren't prepared properly that week, but thats the only bad game we've had all year. the browns was a little rough too, but that was a winnable game, and im not even going to get into that call on the last play. we took on the pats, were competitive with the bears, and very competitive with the colts, early in the season when we weren't that good yet. the only afc team that really scares me right now are the chargers, and we beat them on the road in the playoffs before with a hurt chad, i see no reason we couldn't do it again with better coaching and a healthy chad. pats in the wild card round, chargers in the divisional round and colts in the championship. its damn tough, but i think we can do it. whose with me??

wow.

isn't it a little early in the day for hardcore drug usage?

All Pro
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Jets have played everyone tough except for the jags game. They can hang with anyone.

Banned
    This thread should be entitled, "Who thinks with their ass and not with their heart."

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PMCRW
    This thread should be entitled, "Who thinks with their ass and not with their heart."
    Or maybe your just not thinking or you dont know **** about the JETS and the NFL for that matter.

All Pro
    well there is my laugh for the day.

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC
    Or maybe your just not thinking or you dont know **** about the JETS and the NFL for that matter.

yeah... that MUST be it

Undrafted Free Agent
    my goodness!! I love my Jets but my goodness heck no we won't go to the SB!! Playoffs maybe!

All League
    It is one thing to be a loyal fan, but talking Superbowl??

Undrafted Free Agent

Schiano stayin' at RU

driven around this afternoon I heard that Schiano is staying at RU. Good move!! RU can build a serious program with him

Seton Hall 4-1 very nice!! I know its WAY early though

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Ah, what the hell.

YES!!!!

All League
    if they make the playoffs, anything can happen....and that goes for EVERY team that's in.

All League
    YES of course they CAN will they? Well that is an entirely different question.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by VAJet
    Seton Hall 4-1 very nice!! I know its WAY early though
    Lets go Pirates

All League
    Seriouslly If Pittsburgh can do it with a 2nd year quarterback, and a 9-7 record, why not us?

I dont think it will happen, but if it does happen, I wont be shocked

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC
    well there is my laugh for the day.
    Why, did you just watch yourself use the toilet? Get the F out of here, troll.

All Pro
    I said no because we will have to play flawless to beat the upper eschelon AFC teams. Besides I don't need to be getting that neurotic yet. We win out and win a play off game by a large margin, then my big a$$ will be scrambling to get a ticket and a trip if it happen.

Veteran
    "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY....." Yeah, I know the old saying. BUT.....although the Jets are playing good, tough football, they're still too "young" a team to make the SB. By "young" I don't mean age, I mean that the Offensive/Defensive systems that they are running are still relatively new to them. When they WIN on a more consistent basis, and PROVE they can be "consistent", I will be chanting "Super Bowl" ALL DAY LONG!!!

~ NEVER SAY NEVER. I'm NOT ruling out a "possibility" of making the SB just yet, but it's highly unlikely to happen in 2006.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcg86
    who thinks we can make the super bowl?
    Can? Well of course. Anything is possible.

Who thinks we will make the super bowl?
    Not I.

i have to say

that we would have a different record right now if our defense played like they have been from the start. Both the Indy and the first pats game would of been ours.