Thread: schockey

All Pro

schockey

Does any else hate this guy?
    He wines after every missed catch..Just play the game and stop crying about non calls..

All Pro
    Who cares about him??? Seriously...

Hall Of Fame
    he actually makes giants games watchable for me. the team is so dang boring otherwise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bman
    He wines after every missed catch..Just play the game and stop crying about non calls..
    i don't care about them or that team. they are the 2nd fiddle to me, and i try not to notice them; **** them and their overrated asses.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    He should have gotten called for a personal foul after that touchdown. I don't know how he got away with slamming the ball down and jabbing in that guy's face, right in front of the ref no less. What an ass.

All Pro
    It's so funny how undisciplined they are..The coach is a little whiner too..

All Pro
    Tom Coughlin is horrible coach. It seems like 1 Giant every week calls him out and their coaching staff.

Veteran
    YES.
    I can't stand him, his personality, or his lame ass tattoo's

His whole Demeanor is of such arrogance I can't stand to listen to him talk.
    The Giants are a good example of what happens with too many "Me-First" players.
    I don't traditionally dislike the Giants but I can't stand some of the players on their team and I think their coach is a friggin' tool. He Preaches about hard work, perfection, and above all, discipline and meanwhile he's the one on the sidelines after every play throwing clipboards and stompping around like a 5 year old with a temper tantrum whenever things don't go his way.
    When one of his players blames a loss on bad coaching, he makes a speech to the media about how this is unacceptable and team affairs need to be kept inside the locker room... And than after a loss during his press conference he will go single out a player and throw them right under the bus to the national media.
    What a hypocrite.

Undrafted Free Agent
    the GIANTS are becoming one HUGE embarrasment!!!!!!!!

an other great product of the University of Miami. Thank god that Vilma is a stand up guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by player1322
    YES.
    I can't stand him, his personality, or his lame ass tattoo's

His whole Demeanor is of such arrogance I can't stand to listen to him talk.
    The Giants are a good example of what happens with too many "Me-First" players.
    I don't traditionally dislike the Giants but I can't stand some of the players on their team and I think their coach is a friggin' tool. He Preaches about hard work, perfection, and above all, discipline and meanwhile he's the one on the sidelines after every play throwing clipboards and stompping around like a 5 year old with a temper tantrum whenever things don't go his way.
    When one of his players blames a loss on bad coaching, he makes a speech to the media about how this is unacceptable and team affairs need to be kept inside the locker room... And than after a loss during his press conference he will go single out a player and throw them right under the bus to the national media.
    What a hypocrite.
    Maybe ,but the fact is when they get the ball to schockey & plexico the giants win ,& when they don`t they lose, & I don`t have a problem with a player getting PO`d when our team loses in fact I want the players po`d if we lose thats one thing that pi$$ed me off about Herms TEAM here herm would always spread sunshine no matter how bad things were....

Banned
    I like him, he's a tough mofo, who can catch run routes and block.. do we really have to hate all the giants plaeyrs?!

Hall Of Fame
    This is the kind of football player you want on your team. He is passionate and very vocal. He inspires his teammates.

We have Coles who is similar in passion but not as demonstrative. JMO

He and the Giants are sounding more and more like the liberal left...