Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the Jets will lay an egg against Buffalo?

Do you think the Jets will lay an egg against Buffalo?

I don't. Judging by what Happy Feet has done this year, he'll have them as prepared as all the other games. The games mean so much now, also. I doubt they'll be giving anything but their all.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

No, we're a much better team. Probably won't be a 38-10 game, but we should give them a nice beating.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I think they will show up this weekend. Too much heart invested into this season by the entire team to have a let down like that. But I think we will definately NOT win if we let Lossman throw for 300 yards and have McGahee run for a buck fifty again. We were fortunate to squeeze out that victory last time with those stats.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by LuGGz
    I think they will show up this weekend. Too much heart invested into this season by the entire team to have a let down like that. But I think we will definately NOT win if we let Lossman throw for 300 yards and have McGahee run for a buck fifty again. We were fortunate to squeeze out that victory last time with those stats.
    Stop McGahee and we win, it's that simple.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Esiason2Moore TD
    I don't. Judging by what Happy Feet has done this year, he'll have them as prepared as all the other games. The games mean so much now, also. I doubt they'll be giving anything but their all.
    it's happened before, no rule that says it wont happen again. is it likely? no, but this team has lost this game a ****load of times before in franchise history....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I think it'll be a close game but I see us coming out on top when it's all said and done.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

JETS DEFENSE WILL KEEP THE Bills out of the endzone. JETS WILL WIN 31-6

Veteran
    We will win but Mcgahee will give us problems as usual, but we will shut down J.P losmen

Rookie
    The Jets should be able to rattle the Bills O despite the Bills having a pretty
    big line with Jason Peters 317 lbs and Terrence Pennington 325 lbs at DT
    are they big and athletic or just big?

The Bills RB should be shut down this time taking into consideration the way
    the Jets have been playing lately. The Bills would love to be spoiler.
    The way our ST has played could be a factor against the notorious Bills ST

Mangini is lucky to have Westhoff as ST coach for knowledge and lucky to have
    Brian Cox on the Dline asst. coach for motovation

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by phitzc
    The Jets should be able to rattle the Bills O despite the Bills having a pretty
    big line with Jason Peters 317 lbs and Terrence Pennington 325 lbs at DT
    are they big and athletic or just big?

The Bills RB should be shut down this time taking into consideration the way
    the Jets have been playing lately. The Bills would love to be spoiler.
    The way our ST has played could be a factor against the notorious Bills ST

Mangini is lucky to have Westhoff as ST coach for knowledge and lucky to have
    Brian Cox on the Dline asst. coach for motovation
    I meant OT instead of DT in the first paragraph

All League
    Bills just took a great SD team to the brink..............I think any Jet fan would know the bills are dangerous..............take a look at Lee Evans numbers and tell me he is not dangerous with the Jet DB's............Bills can win this one but I hope they dont

Veteran
    We have so much momentum right now; I can't see us losing at home.

Banned
    138 hours
    8338 minutes

til gametime!!!
    cant wait!

Hall Of Fame
    If you ask me it's really hard telling. The "Same Ol' Jets" showed up against the Browns just this season. So to say that we have finally found a coach that has been able to motivate the team beyond those yearly disppointments......I don't know.......I really don't know.

I guess I have optimism that they will beat a team they are supposed to beat this weekend.

But this is still a season no different than any of the others in that the Jets found a way to lose a game they had no earthly business losing........

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Esiason2Moore TD

NO, we won't be flat or sloppy, imho.

however

the bills play you for 60 minutes, will be confident they can beat us, and losman (insert joke here) HAS been improving since we beat them

I think da JETS win because our Specials are as good as Buffalo's (the top two in the league,) and mangini > Jauron.

Veteran
    The bills despite their record, and recent history of being a losing franchise, are a very good team when they play their best.
    I have more confidence in this game than I would have last year because I don't think our new coaching staff will let these guys dare look any further down the road than 6 days from now. One thing that I have seen in every game this season is that this years JETS looks very Prepared on game day. It shows in the way they play, their play calls, defensive schemes... That they were well prepared for the team that they were facing. I think their losses were due in most part to having lots of rookies, new schemes, and generally a new team having to work through the bumps that come with it.
    I think the Jets will be well prepared for the Bills. All they have to do is execute like they have been the last couple weeks. If Chad has a good day (Not even great, just good), if the line keeps improving and opens some big holes so we can establish the running game, and our D plays at the level they have been playing at, they are leaving with the WIN!

The only way this team loses is if they shoot themselves in the foot. These coaches, and this team, know how underrated they are and they are playing like they have something to prove.
    GO JETS!!

Hall Of Fame
    Get McGahee will be the mantra. I think our guys will be putting a hurting on him this week in our stadium.

All League
    We need to take advantage of home field here. With all the late movement that the D has been showing lately, If we can make it loud Lossman will have trouble getting into the correct play. I think we come to play this weekend but this is a dangerous Bills team. They can beat anybody on any given Sunday right now. Both the Titans and Bills remind me a little of the Ray Lucas Jets. Nobody wants to play either team right now.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by vilmatime51
    138 hours
    8338 minutes

til gametime!!!
    cant wait!

WE MUST

PROTECT THIS HOUSE !!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    Get McGahee will be the mantra. I think our guys will be putting a hurting on him this week in our stadium.
    We need D-Rob to have a monster day against the run. McGahee always breaks run's for big yardage against us. If we can stop the run, Get effective coverage on Lee Evans and force Losman to beat us... I think we take this one.

Special teams will be very important in this game. Rosco Parrish is dangerous and he scares the hell out of me.