Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo @ Jets Line Opens at -4

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Buffalo @ Jets Line Opens at -4

Talk about a stone-cold lock. With the way our defense is playing, and this being a home game, this is one of the best bets I've seen all season. The Jets will easily cover. I'd expect the line to go up as the week goes on.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    Talk about a stone-cold lock. With the way our defense is playing, and this being a home game, this is one of the best bets I've seen all season. The Jets will easily cover. I'd expect the line to go up as the week goes on.
    shhhh, not too loud

All Pro
    This is going to be great these next 4 games and the playoffs for JET fans EVERYWHERE.

Hall Of Fame
    This should be a close game with the Jets winning by 3 or less.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    I hope not. I don't think I'll lay the points here. I was very confident about having convincing wins over Houston and GB, but Buffalo is a little tougher competition. I can easily see this game being low scoring..

Hall Of Fame
    Classic "look but don't touch" line.

Best play of the week is the Saints vs. the Cowboys.

All League
    This game is far from a lock Buzz. This is the game I'm most nervous of out of the remaining 4. Buffalo is a team on the rise. The Jets need to pressure Losman into some mistakes, but at the same time make sure to contain Lee Evans. Not to mention that it's almost guaranteed that Willis ****ing McGahee gains 125+ on us I'm extremely nervous about this week. The crowd (and I know this is asking a lot ) better get into this game.

All League
    BTW, I know McGahee's banged up and hasn;t been playing well of late, but it always seems like he wakes up to face the Jets. The guy is a bona fide Jet-killer.

Veteran
    Bro, I like the Jets this week as well, based on the way their playing now, just a handicapping note, the Jets have been traditionally a very poor home favorite, although recently they've improved on that stat.

Veteran
    i make it a rule not to bet on jets games

I Won A Couple G's On The Jets/packers Game (pick Em)

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 5xl

no offense but that is a VERY stupid rule! why would you never bet on the team you far and away know the most about. i bet on the jet games on a regular basis both for and against them. i do not keep stats but know with a high degree of certainty that i win a high % of the jet games i bet. i started a thread last week on how easy the packer game was when the jets started the week as underdogs. i think the same this week, i said if the line opens up anywhere under 7 points i am all over the jets.....at -4 i think i want a xbox 360

Banned
    The Jets/Packers Pick Em' was basically Free money...

This, however, is no lock honestly.

We've played a great few games lately but this could easily be a game we win by a field goal or possibly even lose... We just havent proven enough yet this year.

Look but dont touch is right.

Practice Squad
    buffalo are gonna be as tough as old boots !
    wont be touching this one (will be praying though )

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelBormand
    The Jets/Packers Pick Em' was basically Free money...

This, however, is no lock honestly.

We've played a great few games lately but this could easily be a game we win by a field goal or possibly even lose... We just havent proven enough yet this year.

Look but dont touch is right.

i disagree, if it was in buffalo where we already won by 8 thats one thing , but at home with the way we are playing now....no way we win by 10 or more.

All Pro
    We should win this game by more than 4 points. We went into their house earlier this season and beat them with a defense that was bottom 5 at the time. No way Losman and McGahee do as well as they did last time, and I see Chad managing the game to a victory by at least one TD.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by parafly
    We should win this game by more than 4 points. We went into their house earlier this season and beat them with a defense that was bottom 5 at the time. No way Losman and McGahee do as well as they did last time, and I see Chad managing the game to a victory by at least one TD.
    Agreed. McGahee shouldn't even be playing. Buffalo is beat up and out of the running. I'll take the Jets.

Undrafted Free Agent
    The Jets & Bengals will be the only 8-5 teams after this weeks games in the AFC.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets84
    shhhh, not too loud

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Quote Originally Posted by 5xl
    You cost yourself a ton of money in 04 and 06... Penny's injuries have made me a ton of money by turning in poor 03, 05 and then having the Jets undervalued in 04 and 06...