Thread: Scheduling info?

Practice Squad

Scheduling info?

I see that the Flex (NBC) game for 12/17 is set to be the KC/SD game, but the NFL schedule still lists both the Jets (@ Minn) and Giants (Phila) games at 1 pm.

Traditionally, both NY teams never play at the same time.

Is there going to be a change to one of these games?

Does anyone have any info?

Practice Squad
    Just out Jets at 1 pm

All Pro
    I really, really hope the last game on New Years Eve is at 1

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by chillster
    Just out Jets at 1 pm
    Thanks, bud!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    You're not the only one. And for that game, they only have to give 6 days notice, so look forward to finding out basically on Christmas whether or not its now a 4 pm or 8pm game. If its a "win-and-in" game for the Jets, and everything else is decided, there's a chance it gets moved I would think.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet
    You're not the only one. And for that game, they only have to give 6 days notice, so look forward to finding out basically on Christmas whether or not its now a 4 pm or 8pm game. If its a "win-and-in" game for the Jets, and everything else is decided, there's a chance it gets moved I would think.
    Is there a Sunday nighter on New Years Eve? It doesn't matter anyway no shot that would be the game since it features an Oakland team who will be about 3-12 or 2-13 by then, I bet its one especially if the Giants have a big game.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I won't be attending. In fact my whole group of 10 will probalby sit it out...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    I won't be attending. In fact my whole group of 10 will probalby sit it out...
    If its at 4, I'll put the tix on the ticket forum here.

Veteran
    Is there a Sunday nighter on New Years Eve? It doesn't matter anyway no shot that would be the game since it features an Oakland team who will be about 3-12 or 2-13 by then, I bet its one especially if the Giants have a big game.
    I wouldnt be suprised if the KC-Jax game got moved to 8pm on sunday. Hopefully the giants get moved to 4pm on that sunday as well.

IMHO, chances are good that the NYE game is at 1. Giants play saturday night, so there is no need to have a NY team play at 4. also, Jets-Raiders is on CBS. Fox has the doubleheader that day, so expect a fox game to get moved to 4. as for the NBC game, its hard to believe they'll pick the raiders.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I would love the Jets/Raiders game to be at 8PM in NYE. I woul dhave no issues spend NYE with 16H whatsoever.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by petejet
    I would love the Jets/Raiders game to be at 8PM in NYE. I woul dhave no issues spend NYE with 16H whatsoever.
    I was thinking the same thing , maybe even get a room in J.C. for the evening

Rookie
    I think it will stay the same unless for some reason they move it to 8. The Giants play Saturday, so they wouldnt play at the same timed. Also, I think but dont quote me on this, they move the game on the channel that has the doubleheader. For example, CBS had the doubleheader for week 14, the Jets and Bills were on CBS so that game moves to the late game. Week 17 is Fox, and the Jets will be on CBS.