Thread: responses

Rookie

responses

Is there a way to know when one of your posts have been replied to besides scrolling through a thread looking for a response???

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

If you see that green check mark, you've posted in the thread.

Edited: Didn't read the question carefully enough. The thread title will be in bold if there's a new reply.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

If you see that green check mark, you've posted in the thread.

Edited: Didn't read the question carefully enough. The thread title will be in bold if there's a new reply.

that's not right anyway. a thread that you've posted in has a white arrow facing down......i have no idea what that green check mark means.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Patches
    Is there a way to know when one of your posts have been replied to besides scrolling through a thread looking for a response???
    Actually, I think Billy is asking if there is some way to tell if your post on a thread has been quoted (usually meaning someone is replying to you specifically), just like I did now.

Answer: I don't know. I don't think so. Sorry.

Kate

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    that's not right anyway. a thread that you've posted in has a white arrow facing down......i have no idea what that green check mark means.
    The check mark means you are subscribed to the thread. It is in your user PC under edit options.

"When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread."

But not a reply to a specific post (re: Billy's question), but all replies on a thread.

My work here is done.

Kate