Thread: Herm: Still Playing to win the game

Practice Squad

Herm: Still Playing to win the game

Herm Edward's press conference this week is yet another moronic referendum on the simplicities of coaching football. This is really pathetic.

Enjoy:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/

You know what was strange about that video clip? The backdrop and Herm's shirt are both BLUE. WTF?

Veteran
    Forget Herm. How about those broads on the site?

Made my visit more worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by townsell83
    Herm Edward's press conference this week is yet another moronic referendum on the simplicities of coaching football. This is really pathetic.

Enjoy:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/
    it amazes me how someone can say so little, yet talk so much........... its almost like he's too ignorant to understand he's being ignorant

Banned
    FORGET HERM WE WILL BEAT HIM WHERE IT COUNTS THE PLAYOFF RACE...WE WILL STEAL THAT LAST PLAYOFF SPOT who is with me

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by mangenius
    it amazes me how someone can say so little, yet talk so much........... its almost like he's too ignorant to understand he's being ignorant
    LOL, those are my thoughts exactly. it makes me so glad that he has taken his football managerie to kansas city.

All Pro
    I would love to beat the chefs in a playoff game. How great would it be to see Herm screw up the clock for the other team for a change

Veteran
    I so don't miss him. What a press conference, a snoozer until 7:42 like the article says. Herm scares me, don't get him pissed.