Thread: SarI....what you say?

All League

SarI....what you say?

SarI...you have been posting assinine posts all year about how it is "ok" if we lose and making ratioanlizations about losses, etc....so please give me your assessment of the team and the prospects for games AT Minny, AT Miami, and home to Oakland. Thoughts, predictions. Final record?

Frank

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga
    SarI...you have been posting assinine posts all year about how it is "ok" if we lose and making ratioanlizations about losses, etc....so please give me your assessment of the team and the prospects for games AT Minny, AT Miami, and home to Oakland. Thoughts, predictions. Final record?

Frank
    First off, please edit the thread title so that "SAR I" is all in capitals; you are hurting my trademark with your lower-case rendition.

Next, based on what I saw today, the Jets go 8-8.

The Vikings and Dolphins are playing carefree, pressure-free football against a young team that will be doubting itself after blowing the chance of a lifetime against the Bills. It's the old Jets December Snowball Swoon Part XXII. The Jets can't run the ball and if Chad doesn't have that piece of throwing distance from your couch to your TV to pick you apart it's all over. The gameplan is this: ignore the RB's, flood the short stuff, and bulldoze Brick.

So, lose a blowout hangover in Minnesota, lose on a heartbreakingly gutsy last-second FG in Miami, and then trounce the Raiders to end on a positive note.

There you have it.

SAR I

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    First off, please edit the thread title so that "SAR I" is all in capitals; you are hurting my trademark with your lower-case rendition.

it's kind of like Carl, with an S