Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 15 NFL Predictions

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Week 15 NFL Predictions

Just three weeks left in the NFL regular season. The season comes and goes by so fast. There's nothing quite like December football. There are so many teams vying for 12 different spots. I love this time of the year. It's a bittersweet feeling. Happy that this part of the season has arrived and sad that it's almost over.

I have been picking NFL games on this site for the last 6 weeks. I went 9 and 7 straight up in week 14. My overall record straight up is 54 and 40. My record against the spread in week 14 was also 9 and 7. I am now 49-43-2 against the spread.

Here are my picks for week 15. Week 15 starts tonight in Seattle.

WEEK 15 NFL PREDICTIONS

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS(5-8) AT SEATTLE SEAHAWKS(8-5)

Seattle from day one, has been expected to benefit from being at the top of a weak NFC West. Hard to believe but if Seattle were to lose this game. They would end up the season at only 3 and 3 in their own division. Even with all of that. Seattle will eventually clinch the NFC west. The question is will they do it thursday night. San Fran has played their way out of the playoff picture the last 3 weeks. Both teams are at a cross roads. Seattle's hanging on to the present while San Fran is looking towards the future. The Hawks are a better team at home. The game is going to be played in very poor weather conditions. It should make for a very messy game. I like Seattle here.

PREDICTION- SEAHAWKS 17 NINERS 10

DALLAS COWBOYS(8-5) AT ATLANTA FALCONS(7-6)

NFL Network has two games this week and this is a hot one on saturday night.
    Alot can change in one week in the NFL. Last week, Dallas was on top of the world and looking like they were headed for a bye in The NFC. A week later, Dallas is in jeopardy of losing their grip of the NFC East if they lose here. If Atlanta beats Dallas, They would be beating the team, they would now welcome as a wildcard contender. Falcons would have the tie breaker over Dallas head to head. Things can flip so fast in the NFL. This should be an entertaining game between two complete opposites. I like Dallas here but I think this is a tough spot for them.

PREDICTION- COWBOYS 28 FALCONS 24

CLEVELAND BROWNS(4-9) AT BALTIMORE RAVENS(10-3)

The last time these two teams met. The Buddy Horton Browns took Baltimore to the limit and lost by only one point. I don't expect the same type of game this time. The Ravens are coming off a massive win on the road against KC and are trying to secure a bye week and are still in contention for homefield advantage in the conference. Cleveland is under manned and not on Baltimore's level. I expect The Ravens to roll here.

PREDICTION- RAVENS 23 BROWNS 10

HOUSTON TEXANS(4-9) AT NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS(9-4)

The Pats have had some bad games during the Belichick era but last week's 21-0 loss to Miami ranks right up there with any of their worst losses. It's very rare for a Patriot team to play that awful in December. This is wake up call week for the Pats. The Texans are coming in off a tough loss at home vs Vince Young and The Titans. They have had their moments this year and they have been feisty all season but they are just scenery in this game. If The Pats don't take care of business here. There is something wrong with them.

PREDICTION- PATRIOTS 26 TEXANS 14

MIAMI DOLPHINS(6-7) AT BUFFALO BILLS(6-7)

The winner of this game gets to 500 and keeps their very slim playoff hopes alive. Considering where these teams were in October, The fact that one of them will be 7 and 7 by weeks end is very impressive. This is a tough game to call. The Fish are coming off a very impressive win over New England. Buffalo wiped the floor with the pretender Jets last week and ruined their season. Both teams always play each other tough, I'll go with the home team here. I think Buffalo matches up better here and they will complete the season sweep over Miami.

PREDICTION- BILLS 16 DOLPHINS 14

WASHINGTON REDSKINS(4-9) AT NEW ORLEANS SAINTS(9-4)

In July, when people looked at this game on the schedule, They would have had the records completely flipped here. Most would have have predicted that Washington would be the 9 win team and that New Orleans would be the 4 win team here. The Saints are such an amazing story not just in the NFL but in all of sports. If their season ended today, They would be considered a success. I expect their success to continue. I think they should beat Washington on sunday to continue this magical ride.

PREDICTION- SAINTS 30 REDSKINS 20

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS(8-5) AT TENNESSEE TITANS(6-7)

These are two very hot teams. Tennessee may be the hottest team in all of football. Vince Young is already a major superstar as a rookie. The Titans future is very bright. The future is now for Jacksonville.They are pushing for a playoff spot and are in the drivers seat. They are coming off two huge wins. In Miami and they slaughtered the Colts at home last week. The Jaguars have been a strong home team and a poor road team all year. I don't think that trend extends to this week. Jacksonville matches up real well with Tennessee on paper and they crushed them earlier this season. This game will be closer but I think that the Jags will win here.

PREDICTION- JAGUARS 21 TITANS 17

PITTSBURGH STEELERS(6-7) AT CAROLINA PANTHERS(6-7)

Two 6 and 7 teams who were projected to both be superbowl contenders. The odds are that regardless of who wins this game. That both teams will miss the playoffs. The Steelers are going to fight the rest of the way. Will Carolina do the same. This is their last stand. The Panthers are on the outside looking in and are officially dead if they lose this game. Tough game to call. A big factor is whether or not Jake Delhomme plays. Even though, Carolina is at home. I don't like what I have seen from them. I am taking the Steelers here.

PREDICTION- STEELERS 24 PANTHERS 20

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS(3-10) AT CHICAGO BEARS(11-2)

The Bears are starting to show some flaws that could be exposed when their games start to mean something again. Chicago has a questionable QB situation but they also have an issue stopping the run and with Tommie Harris gone. That could come into play when the playoffs start. The Bears have a chance here to clinch homefield advantage. They will do so. Tampa was game last week for awhile but they just don't have enough to compete right now. This is my lock of the week.

PREDICTION- BEARS 27 BUCS 6

DETROIT LIONS(2-11) AT GREEN BAY PACKERS(5-8)

Not much to look forward to in this one. Green Bay has been horrible at home this year. You'd figure that they would finally get it going at home. If they don't do it here against Detroit, then they won't do it the rest of the year.

PREDICTION- PACKERS 27 LIONS 23

DENVER BRONCOS(7-6) AT ARIZONA CARDINALS(4-9)

This is Denver's final road game of the regular season. They are 0 and 2 since Jay Cutler has taken over as starter at quarterback. If they can win here. Denver will still have a shot at the playoffs and will play Cincinnati next week in Denver. This sunday, Jay Cutler is matched up with Matt Leinart. Leinart has had a decent rookie campaign. Arizona has played better of late as a team and Leinart has improved. These are two talented rookie qb's that figure to be factors for a long time. This has all the makings of a close game. Harder to predict than most would expect. I think Denver will win this game late.

PREDICTION- BRONCOS 24 CARDINALS 22

ST.LOUIS RAMS(5-8) AT OAKLAND RAIDERS(2-11)

This is one of those "ruin your draft position games". Oakland is primed for a victory here. They are due. Their team has played hard and they are at home and eventually, hard work pays off. A win here however could cost Oakland Brady Quinn. But knowing Al Davis, He probably wants superstar WR Calvin Johnson instead. The Rams are coming off a crazy loss at home vs Chicago where they moved the ball on the Bears defense but still lost. Bulger and his WR's vs the Raider secondary makes for an interesting matchup but there really isn't much to be interested about here. I'll pick The Rams to win a game that Oakland finds a way to lose. That seems to be their formula this year.

PREDICTION- RAMS 21 RAIDERS 18

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES(7-6) AT NEW YORK GIANTS(7-6)

This game has massive playoff implications in the NFC. By late sunday afternoon, Both these teams will know what is at stake. If Dallas loses on saturday. The winner of this game takes control of the NFC East. If Dallas wins and Atlanta loses, The winner of this game all but locks up a wildcard spot in the NFC. The first meeting between these two teams was a wacky one as The Giants made an improbable comeback early in the season. I think that the present time Giants are making a mini comeback of their own after losing 4 straight and having their season on the brink. This should be an entertaining game. I expect the Giants to win here.

PREDICTION- GIANTS 26 EAGLES 21

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS(7-6) AT SAN DIEGO CHARGERS(11-2)

This is a great sunday night game. The NFL lost a legend and a pioneer when Lamar Hunt passed away this week. This is the kind of classic AFL type game that Hunt lived for. The Chiefs and Chargers are two great rivals and this should be a very entertaining game. KC's season and playoff hopes are on the line here. They beat San Diego earlier this season and if they can do it again. They could break on through and get to the playoffs. San Diego is trying to clinch homefield advantage in the AFC. By winning here, They can help themselves and hurt a rival at the same time. Win-Win for San Diego.

PREDICTION- CHARGERS 27 CHIEFS 20

CINCINNATI BENGALS(8-5) AT INDIANAPOLIS COLTS(10-3)

This is a pride game for the Colts who looked like a complete joke last week. Right now, Indy doesn't look like a superbowl contender at all. They barely look like a playoff team. Their run defense is one of the worst in league history and their team is soft. The argument can be made that Indy could be The AFC's 5th or 6th best team right now. The heat is on the Colts monday night. The Bengals on the other hand are red hot and need to stay hot to keep their playoff seat warm. This figures to be a shootout in Indy but look for Cincy to try and run heavy in this game. Both teams have played awful defense this season. The Colts defense is really bad right now. Until they play better. I am taking Cincy here in a close high scoring game.

PREDICTION- BENGALS 31 COLTS 28

NEW YORK JETS(7-6) AT MINNESOTA VIKINGS(6-7)

This is like an interconference playoff game. The winner of this game moves on and stays alive. The loser's playoff hopes are dead. The Minnesota Vikings can make a strong push towards the playoffs by running the table. The Jets need to run the table and get help. The Vikings are coming off a good road win while the Jets are coming off an ugly home loss. Running the ball and stopping the run are two huge keys in the NFL to winning. The Vikings can do both. The Jets can't. Both teams have inconsistent passing attacks with Chad Pennington and Brad Johnson. This is a flip of the coin game. You have to take the home team here. The Jets playoff hopes died against Buffalo but they officially die in Minnesota on sunday.

PREDICTION- VIKINGS 19 JETS 16
    Last edited by YJF; 12-15-2006 at 09:32 PM.

This is one of those "ruin your draft position games". Oakland is primed for a victory here. They are due. Their team has played hard and they are at home and eventually, hard work pays off. A win here however could cost Oakland Brady Quinn. But knowing Al Davis, He probably wants superstar WR Calvin Johnson instead. The Rams are coming off a crazy loss at home vs Chicago where they moved the ball on the Bears defense but still lost. Bulger and his WR's vs the Raider secondary makes for an interesting matchup but there really isn't much to be interested about here. I'll pick The Rams to win a game that Oakland finds a way to lose. That seems to be their formula this year.

PREDICTION- RAMS 21 RAIDERS 18

Couple points. ONe - Time the draft rolls around Brady quinn will not be the top rated qb. Two- No Way the Raiders are taking a QB with their first pick. Right now I would guess OT, RB and WR as more likely choices.
    Third I don't think Raiders are worried about losing their draft position. There no clear cut number 1 pick this year anD I don't think they can drop out of top five , by winning. Also its alot cheaper to be drafting number 4 than number 1. (still can get a player that will help them)

NOw back to game. The Rams are having trouble protecting M Bulger. That is not good thing when raiders defensive line coming off a bad day last week( C Palmer had all day to throw football) Even with all that time C Palmer had, Raiders CBs picked him off three times last week. AT home Raiders should get some very good pressure on Bulger and that going to make it tough for him to do anything on Raiders secondary.
    Rams problem on defense is they have only one pass rusher- L Little. I think Raiders double team him and I think they should move the football on them.
    I say Raiders win this game by 10 points.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I swear YJF. Ive never seen you write the word lmao.

Good write up again YJF.

I like Miami this week, though I think the game will be tight. If the weather forecast was for usual cold I would like Buffalo but the northeast is so mild right now I dont think it effects the Dolphins. Miami is the better team of the two and I dont think Buffalo has the same ability to generate big plays like they did on the Jets last week.

Im just taking the Titans on a hunch. They dont match up well at all with Jacksonville since the Jags are hard to run on, but somehow the Titans are just finding ways to win games right now. Jacksonville has been miserable away from home and if they keep it close I have to like Vince Youngs chances of pulling out another miracle.

Im pretty much flipping around your Carolina vs Pittsburgh game in terms of score. this is more of an anti- Steelers away pick than anything else. Something doesnt click well with them on the road this year, which is bizzare when you consider how they made it to the Super Bowl last season. I also think there could be a tendancy by the Steeler players to overlook Carolina since they have Baltimore next week at home and they want to pay them back for just mauling them a few weeks ago.

Is there a worse matchup than Detroit vs Green Bay? What an awful game. No team plays any defense and Green Bay is horrible at home. I think the Lions screw up their draft spot and win this week.

If the Colts dont win this week(and I agree with you they wont) I think they are done for. The defense is so bad. The stats put up by the Jags last week were high school numbers. Ive never seen anything like that. Tony Dungy is going to be fired if the team loses again in their first playoff game. He should have been fired last year, though I understand the circumstances of why he was not. In my mind this game is dungy playing for his job.

I expect the Jet game to be close this week. Minnesota has been an ok home team while the Jets have found alot of ways to manufacture wins on the road. The bottom line of this game is going to be which QB makes more mistakes-- Brad Johnson or Chad Pennington. Johnson has been the person most responsible for the Vikings misfortunes in the last 7 games. If the Jets hold Viking rushers to under 100, and it sounds like Chester Taylor will try to play, I cant see anyway the Jets lose unless Chad has another of those headscratching games. Minnesota's special teams is awful and another primary contributor to their losses. If ever there was a week to put two guys back there on punts so someone can get the ball to Justin Miller without him fumbling it this is it. Minnesota has yet to beat an AFC team and I dont think that it will change with the Jets coming to town. At least I hope it doesnt. 21-19.

Hall Of Fame
    I'm just waiting for our weekly, we can't possibly lose to such and such a team for such and such reasons from someone on here.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    I swear YJF. Ive never seen you write the word lmao.
    Am I too serious? lol

What does Lmao mean?.....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish
    I'm just waiting for our weekly, we can't possibly lose to such and such a team for such and such reasons from someone on here.
    I guess certain fans have given up.

Just for the record, I took the Jets to beat Buffalo last week. I wish that I were right.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jason423
    Good write up again YJF.

I expect the Jet game to be close this week. Minnesota has been an ok home team while the Jets have found alot of ways to manufacture wins on the road. The bottom line of this game is going to be which QB makes more mistakes-- Brad Johnson or Chad Pennington. Johnson has been the person most responsible for the Vikings misfortunes in the last 7 games. If the Jets hold Viking rushers to under 100, and it sounds like Chester Taylor will try to play, I cant see anyway the Jets lose unless Chad has another of those headscratching games. Minnesota's special teams is awful and another primary contributor to their losses. If ever there was a week to put two guys back there on punts so someone can get the ball to Justin Miller without him fumbling it this is it. Minnesota has yet to beat an AFC team and I dont think that it will change with the Jets coming to town. At least I hope it doesnt. 21-19.
    Nice response Jason. I agree with many of your points.

I hate to simplify it but........

The Vikings should have no problems running the ball on the Jets. That's going to be the factor in this game. Vikes should be able to control the game.

If the Jets can't stop the run. They will lose.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by YJF
    Am I too serious? lol

What does Lmao mean?.....
    lmao- laughing my a$$ off.

Hi YJF, defense.
    we can be buddies again. No more Chad discussions though .

I think the NE approach favors the Jets. Spread the WRs and don't run the ball. Pick them apart against a team that is one of the worst in the NFL against the pass defense.

Chad will not have any weather issues. DBrick will be solid since he let Schobel blindside Chad for a TD.

I think Jets win by a TD.

All League
    I like your KC pick

If I was a betting man...Id take KC and the points

Herm likes playing against Schotty...they'll be playing for Lamar and their playoff lives...Johnson will keep the game close but SD wins by less than 8.5

I also like the Cowboys tomm night giving 3.5

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175

No Way the Raiders are taking a QB with their first pick
    I swear R1975, I have never seen a fan {of any team} as opposed to drafting a QB high as you are

Last year you made the same argument against the QB's and this year you're right back at it again

You do realize your QB's Suck, right?

I mean, I know you don't still believe Andrew Walter is the second coming of Ken Stabler, right?

And I'm sure you know that QB is "BY FAR" the most important position on the field

So how do you explain this absolute insistance of yours, year after year after year, that the Raiders by no means should draft a QB with a high pick?

Still hurtin from that Todd Marinovich Pick .. is that it?

I'm just trying to talk some sense into you, R19 .. because you guys NEED to draft a QB

You can't sit around waiting for the next Jim Plunkett to walk through the door .. that might happen, but its a longshot

That's like waiting to hit the lottery
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 12-15-2006 at 10:01 PM.

All League
    Ham he is right..............Quinn's can film is not solid............lots of accuracy issues and he never plays well in a big game...............he has manning syndrome.............I bet QB's Smith Russell and Kolb will make huge moves on him...........in Mobile and in Indy...................personally the Raiders need to get Joe Thomas and or Peterson and pick up a QB in FA or the second round. There is going tobe a ton of QB available and the Raiders are going no where next yr with their FO mess and Roster nightmare. They should unload Moss and Porter and start over. Their D is already championship quality..............their O is pony league bad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bongo59

Ham he is right..............Quinn's can film is not solid............lots of accuracy issues and he never plays well in a big game...............he has manning syndrome.............I bet QB's Smith Russell and Kolb will make huge moves on him...........in Mobile and in Indy...................personally the Raiders need to get Joe Thomas and or Peterson and pick up a QB in FA or the second round. There is going tobe a ton of QB available and the Raiders are going no where next yr with their FO mess and Roster nightmare. They should unload Moss and Porter and start over. Their D is already championship quality..............their O is pony league bad
    I agree bongo, their D is very good and their offense is pitiful, but where does it all start on offense?

You're a smart guy, an astute football fan, so I won't tell you what you already know, I won't insult your intellgence, YOU TELL ME .. where does it all start on offense, and do the Raiders have one of those?

Okay, you don't want Quinn, fine, then draft Brian Brohm or draft JaMarcus Russell, whichever you prefer, but find the best QB in the draft and pick the SOB so you can address the primary need and most important position on the field

Personally I would draft Brady Quinn .. he's been schooled by Charlie Weis, so he's ready to make the transition .. he's a BIG KID, somewhat mobile, nice arm, and well schooled .. he hasn't looked GREAT this year at ND, but you have to project these QB's with better talent around them in the NFL .. that's what I tried to tell folks last year with Jay Cutler, and I'd say the same about Quinn ..he has some nice talent at ND, but nothing like the talent he'll play with in the NFL
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 12-15-2006 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    I swear R1975, I have never seen a fan {of any team} as opposed to drafting a QB high as you are

Last year you made the same argument against the QB's and this year you're right back at it again

You do realize your QB's Suck, right?

I mean, I know you don't still believe Andrew Walter is the second coming of Ken Stabler, right?

And I'm sure you know that QB is "BY FAR" the most important position on the field

So how do you explain this absolute insistance of yours, year after year after year, that the Raiders by no means should draft a QB with a high pick?

Still hurtin from that Todd Marinovich Pick .. is that it?

I'm just trying to talk some sense into you, R19 .. because you guys NEED to draft a QB

You can't sit around waiting for the next Jim Plunkett to walk through the door .. that might happen, but its a longshot

That's like waiting to hit the lottery
    Alot OF MY opinions are formulated from being a Fan of Raiders for 30 Years.(njot what I think raiders should do)
    Look you really can't make an accurate assessment OF Andrew walter because the oline and the scheme have been that bad. Still you are correct, the jury still out on andrew Walter whether hes going to be Raiders QB of the future.
    First off QB Arron Brooks is on the books for 15 million(no way he sees that) Raiders will have roughly 32 million to play with in FA.
    Second AL Davis health comes into equation. He dosen't have that much time and he can't wait for raiders to waste another year trying to develope a rookie QB. Raiders have a defense that a playoff caliber defense right now and only going to get better in time. (there offense did anything and they are battling for a playoff position this year)

You can bet raiders will target a QB in FA( C simms, Seneca wallace, M Schaub ) OR maybe a Trent green if Chiefs somehow cut him.
    Raiders will draft another QB in the 2-3 rounds that they can possible groom.

Raiders are going to have trouble attracting offensive FA if they don't make some serious changes on offense.
    Im stickingg with raioders most Likely drafting a OL< WR and a RB before they take a QB in first round.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Raiders are going to have trouble attracting offensive FA if they don't make some serious changes on offense.
    Amen to that! Their team is ashambles, akin to "The U" in college football trying to find a HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    I agree bongo, their D is very good and their offense is pitiful, but where does it all start on offense?

You're a smart guy, an astute football fan, so I won't tell you what you already know, I won't insult your intellgence, YOU TELL ME .. where does it all start on offense, and do the Raiders have one of those?

Okay, you don't want Quinn, fine, then draft Brian Brohm or draft JaMarcus Russell, whichever you prefer, but find the best QB in the draft and pick the SOB so you can address the primary need and most important position on the field

Personally I would draft Brady Quinn .. he's been schooled by Charlie Weis, so he's ready to make the transition .. he's a BIG KID, somewhat mobile, nice arm, and well schooled .. he hasn't looked GREAT this year at ND, but you have to project these QB's with better talent around them in the NFL .. that's what I tried to tell folks last year with Jay Cutler, and I'd say the same about Quinn ..he has some nice talent at ND, but nothing like the talent he'll play with in the NFL

IMO Quinn will be a big bust, Jamarcus Russel will be the man out of this years draft.

He has a gun and get run, he projects to become another Mcnair type.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    lmao- laughing my a$$ off.

Hi YJF, defense.
    we can be buddies again. No more Chad discussions though .

I think the NE approach favors the Jets. Spread the WRs and don't run the ball. Pick them apart against a team that is one of the worst in the NFL against the pass defense.

Chad will not have any weather issues. DBrick will be solid since he let Schobel blindside Chad for a TD.

I think Jets win by a TD.
    Thats the way to beat the Vikes. Spread the WR's and throw the ball.

Its hard to believe that the Raiders wont draft a QB with what should be one of the top 3 picks in the draft. The only way I would see them not taking a QB is if they decide that they need guys to stick on the line before they go QB and just let Walter take a beating back there until they figure out he cant be an NFL quality QB.

I think Brady Quinn took a bit of a hit this year, though he is still going to project to be a top draft pick. The biggest thing that is going to go for him is that his coach is basically touting him as the next Tom Brady. So many teams are trying to follow the Patriot example that Weis' opinion is going to carry huge weight around the NFL. I think Ham is absolutely correct about him being much better with NFL talent around him in the pros. He lost two of his top targets last year and still played well. The Notre Dame O-line was awful this year and he stood back there like a champ and did what he could to try to win games. Due to the offense they ran and that fact I think some will see that as a big upgrade in experience than others who simply had great talent around them in college.

The knock on him is going to be the "big game" talk,which has been true. He did not do anything near enough against USC and Michigan this year and was dumbfounded by Ohio State last season. He did play extremely well against USC the year before. In the longrun GMs will overlook all that. Peyton Manning was awful when it came to that in college and its translated to the pros as well, but there is no QB in the NFL that a GM is going to take over Manning if every NFL player went into a draft pool and you got to choose him.

Quote Originally Posted by bongo59
    I don't agree with you on a couple issues. First I don't think Raiders need more youth on Oline, but need more Veteran olineman that can stabilize the young Oline. (I think they will get two in Freeagency)
    J Porter most likely will be traded. Raiders will not trade R Moss if they don't get fair market value. R Moss is the best deep threat in the game who still defenses pay alot of attention to. (takes alot of defenders with him) iF raiders do trade both I can see them going for a WR with their first pick)
    I don't believe Raiders believe they need much to be a playoff team next season. Like you stated their defense is very good now and only going to be better next season. M Huff and Thomas Howard are going to be alot better players with more experience.(thats scary) Not to mention they will get darnel bing back at LB(kid look very good in preseason) I think he brings another element to the defense.
    You give AL davis 32 million to play with in FA , high draft choices because they were so bad, and they have more picks due to trades and compensation for losing c woodson. ITs s very doable to fix their problems on offense.
    IT all comes down to AL Davis bringing in a top notch OC who freeagents want to play for.

Raiders will not trade R Moss if they don't get fair market value. R Moss is the best deep threat in the game who still defenses pay alot of attention to. (takes alot of defenders with him) iF raiders do trade both I can see them going for a WR with their first pick)
    Do you think that Moss will demand a trade if the Raiders come back with Walters at QB? We all know he isnt happy in Oakland and would Walter make it worse or would drafting Quinn make it worse? If the Raiders want a happy Randy Moss(and hes sulked for 2 seasons now) is the only way to do it by bringing in a free agent QB? Who knows maybe Daunte Culpepper will be available