Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady-0ne foot out of the closet

Hall Of Fame

Tom Brady-0ne foot out of the closet

This isn't new. But I missed it.

“Matt and I fight like teenage girls,” said Tom Brady, speaking of backup QB Matt Cassel. “We are always slapping each other around and wrestling and slap boxing and [messing] around with each other in the weight room. And so I decided to take that to the next level. And we were messing around in the quarterback room one day and he walked in with a milkshake, and I kind of put my foot by the door, and I kicked the door and the milkshake splashed up and went all over him. So he sat down, and I was laughing. So I said give me the towel, because I wanted to clean up the wall. So I threw the towel at his face, and it had shake all over it. He had a little shake in his mouth and he spit it all over me.”

Rookie

Rookie

Rookie
    Not surprising.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He had better keep his hands off of Vinny...........I knew this was a bad move in more ways than one......

Hall Of Fame
    He just broke up with his long time girl friend.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y

“Matt and I fight like teenage girls,” said Tom Brady, speaking of backup QB Matt Cassel. “We are always slapping each other around and wrestling and slap boxing and [messing] around with each other in the weight room. And so I decided to take that to the next level. And we were messing around in the quarterback room one day and he walked in with a milkshake, and I kind of put my foot by the door, and I kicked the door and the milkshake splashed up and went all over him. So he sat down, and I was laughing. So I said give me the towel, because I wanted to clean up the wall. So I threw the towel at his face, and it had shake all over it. He had a little shake in his mouth and he spit it all over me.”

Nice description. Don't need to know about Tom's Bukkhake!

Hall Of Fame
    Cue PETERPAT to enter and tell us we're all secretly gay.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    He just broke up with his long time girl friend.

NO, The subscription on his "Fake hot girlfirend because I'm a huge queer" account expired. Give it a week and another incredibly gorgeous chick will show up with him and look as bored as hell when their photographed. This is why in the credit card commercials they surrounded him with lineman so Tommy could really look interested in the date. On this I will bet 115 to win 100.

Rookie
    I think PETERPAT is washing towels now but he might be available later.

All League
    Ugh, I gotta admit Brady does throw softballs right down the middle of the plate to you guys when it comes to some of his comments and pictorials...

In truth I think Brady is as "gay" as Hugh Hefner but hey I don't give a crapola if he's shacking up with Jeff Garcia..."just win baby".

All League
    Lets also not forget, He JUST broke up with his longtime Girlfriend.. (some say this has something to do with his inconsistent play)

He's got 1 foot out of the closet, thats for sure. in order to come out, you have to make that move to break up with the chick you are with,, next comes the hard part,

but don't expect any announcements anytime soon.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign
    Ugh, I gotta admit Brady does throw softballs right down the middle of the plate to you guys when it comes to some of his comments and pictorials...

In truth I think Brady is as "gay" as Hugh Hefner but hey I don't give a crapola if he's shacking up with Jeff Garcia..."just win baby".
    Yep Bradys gay And the best QB in the NFL.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I hardly think its a secret anymore Timmy.

Charter JI Member

wtf

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
    I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
    Absolutely soaking wet!
    It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
    It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!
    Tall, blonde, dark and lean
    Rough and tough and strong and mean

All League

Can you blame him? This is a Jets football fan forum yet there's more gay themed articles here than there are on sites solely devoted to gay people.

I think some of you "guys" protest a little too loudly about how "ungay" you are...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I think some of you "guys" protest a little too loudly about how "ungay" you are...
    Lets face it, Timmy is pretty much obsessed with gay thoughts all day. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Charter JI Member
    Can you blame him? This is a Jets football fan forum yet there's more gay themed articles here than there are on sites solely devoted to gay people.

stop it, you silly b!tch

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin
    stop it, you silly b!tch
    Yeah or he'll hit you with his man purse.

Hall Of Fame
    Brady sure does ask for it, though, don't he?