Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 358

Thread: Pauliec/BrooklynJet/13/Ikeyman3/neckdemon:you are being summoned

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelBormand
    Bill parcell getting owned?

    not the first time i've seen that
    This is a non dumb **** thread..heh..you lose..heh..

  2. #22

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    AH..ok..Brooklyn..defender of the faith..you get owned first..heh..when did I say anything??to anybody??Mr. Hall of fame??

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tampa area
    Posts
    1,072
    haha@ internet beef

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    Here boy


    like i said.......try and deny the fact that you and drama go together like flies and the undead.............

  6. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tampa area
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    like i said.......try and deny the fact that you and drama go together like flies and the undead.............
    looks like this thread supports that statement

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    like i said.......try and deny the fact that you and drama go together like flies and the undead.............
    That's not what was brought up tonight..I agree..I create drama..but I was called out for other reasons tonight..and gawddamnit..I will defend myself..heh..

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    like i said.......try and deny the fact that you and drama go together like flies and the undead.............

    props to the first person who can tell me where the analogy came from......

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by 5xl
    looks like this thread supports that statement
    Who TF are you??heh..

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    That's not what was brought up tonight..I agree..I create drama..but I was called out for other reasons tonight..and gawddamnit..I will defend myself..heh..

    when were you called out???

    i see that i was...........

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    That's not what was brought up tonight..I agree..I create drama..but I was called out for other reasons tonight..and gawddamnit..I will defend myself..heh..
    Bump..heh

  12. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    when were you called out???

    i see that i was...........
    Look in the late night forum..and he pussed out..heh

  13. #33
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    Look in the late night forum..and he pussed out..heh
    STOP SAYING HEH.

  14. #34
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771
    Oh brother...........Merry Christmas everyone!

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    This brought this on..heh..

  16. #36
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    greeaaaat.... another emotional outburst by BP.

    are you going to call me a dip**** and a scumbag again? noooo!!



    here's free advice: take a break from the internet. It obviously ****s with your head.

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    This brought this on..heh..

    i don't get it.....

    did fragger post that pm under your instructions or what?

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    greeaaaat.... another emotional outburst by BP.

    are you going to call me a dip**** and a scumbag again? noooo!!



    here's free advice: take a break from the internet. It obviously ****s with your head.
    AAHHH..yes..he's here!!!

    Ask me questions NOW Paulie..it's time to shine!!!

  19. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    i don't get it.....

    did fragger post that pm under your instructions or what?
    I NEVER told him to post that..he's a good kid..and I like him..but that was a pm to him with no instructions attached..heh

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    ... what'd I say that was bad???? I dont remember....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us