Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Sigh* We had to get the crappy TV Crew.

Banned

*Sigh* We had to get the crappy TV Crew.

I was hoping our game was gonna be on NBC and we would get the pleasure of listening to micheals/madden, but I just found it it's gonna be the clown school Theissman/Tirico/Kornheisser... I know these idiots are gonna make me angry at least 10 times tonight.

Banned
    I agree, jermaine..I can't stand that crew either..

Banned
    Are you kidding me?

Youd rather listen to John Madden? Dont get me wrong, he is a nice guy, but we might aswell have a robot doing the comentating.

I am pumped that we get the ESPN crew. I am very curious what they have to say about our Jets, like them or not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nico002
    Are you kidding me?

Youd rather listen to John Madden? Dont get me wrong, he is a nice guy, but we might aswell have a robot doing the comentating.

I am pumped that we get the ESPN crew. I am very curious what they have to say about our Jets, like them or not.
    Instructions:

1) Bang head repeatedly against against sink.

2) Do not call 911.

-end of list.

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    I agree, jermaine..I can't stand that crew either..
    "jermaine"?...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelBormand
    I was hoping our game was gonna be on NBC and we would get the pleasure of listening to micheals/madden, but I just found it it's gonna be the clown school Theissman/Tirico/Kornheisser... I know these idiots are gonna make me angry at least 10 times tonight.
    That's why I'm going to the game, so I don't have to listen to them!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... you may be able to get the radio crew doing the game up there. turn sound off on the tv ... enjoy !! ...

l_j_r

Hopefully you can do that, if the radio and TV is in sync. I do it all the time and ESPN usually lags.

Speaking of that, yesterday was a treat. In CT, they televised the Pats game on CBS and doing the game on Hartford radio was Howard David. Even though is was off by a sec hearing him after being away from the Jets for 4 years was a Christmas present for me

Rookie
    I think the game is also being shown on UPN 9 but I don't know who's announcing the game on that channel

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335
    I think the game is also being shown on UPN 9 but I don't know who's announcing the game on that channel
    Same announcers, it's the same feed, it a deal the NFL worked out so that the game could be broadcasted on network television so that people without cable could still watch the game

Veteran
    These guys are definitely the worst football crew in recent memory.

TURN THE FN SOUND OFF. How many times have I got to say it. Stop whining and complaining about something within your control.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan
    Same Here!

Hall Of Fame
    MB, the game is MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME ON ESPN. Explain to us how you thought that the NBC CREW was going to announce the game?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC
    MB, the game is MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME ON ESPN. Explain to us how you thought that the NBC CREW was going to announce the game?
    lol, that's just what I was thinking.

Veteran
    A million bucks says Dwayne Wade is one of their lame in-booth interviews that lasts an entire freaking quarter.

Veteran
    I don't mind Tirico, but I'd definitely rather listen to Madden/Michaels.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan
    REPRESENT!

See if you guys can make Jason Taylor cry AGAIN tonight, ARod.

Moderator VIP Visionary

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by nico002
    Are you kidding me?

A shame you feel that way about Madden. He was a player and a damned fine coach. I happen top think he knows a great deal about the game and gives good insight. He has a hell of a sense of humor also!

By the way Merry Christmas everyone. Even Merrier as I serve dolphin for Christmas Dinner this evening.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet
    A shame you feel that way about Madden. He was a player and a damned fine coach. I happen top think he knows a great deal about the game and gives good insight. He has a hell of a sense of humor also!

By the way Merry Christmas everyone. Even Merrier as I serve dolphin for Christmas Dinner this evening.
    same...

there is two games on tonight. One is on NBC, and one is on ESPN. I was hoping ours was on NBC.