Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 84

Thread: Anyone have 1 ticket available?

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412

    Anyone have 1 ticket available?

    I might need one ticket. Id meet u at the game.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    BUMP help please!!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    8,003
    scalp one.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    scalp one.
    are you sure id get one tho?

  5. #5
    Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    14,874
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    are you sure id get one tho?

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    I dotn wanna take a chance and miss the game

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey Shore/Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,974
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    I dotn wanna take a chance and miss the game
    than get there early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by vilmatime51
    than get there early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ill be there at 9:30

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,192
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    are you sure id get one tho?
    You will be able to get a ticket there, someone is always scalping tickets.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey Shore/Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,974
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Ill be there at 9:30
    than there is no reason why you'll miss the game..you'll have the ticket in your hand by 10!

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    I wanna buy one but I dont wanna miss the game I f i cant find a ticket

  12. #12
    Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    14,874
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    I dotn wanna take a chance and miss the game
    There will be folks watching the game on TV's, and I think the tents will have the games. You won't get shut out, tho. If you wait, you'll get in cheap.

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    There will be folks watching the game on TV's, and I think the tents will have the games. You won't get shut out, tho. If you wait, you'll get in cheap.
    Ahhhh its a crucial game not many ppl will be selling tix. what are my chances out of 100

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    u think i should just go with my friend and take a shot? my friedn has his tweo tix but sed hed take me but i need to find a ticket

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey Shore/Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,974
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Ahhhh its a crucial game not many ppl will be selling tix. what are my chances out of 100
    99.9% chance..

  16. #16
    Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    14,874
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Ahhhh its a crucial game not many ppl will be selling tix. what are my chances out of 100
    I can't guarantee it, but normally my friends have tix available. Then there's scalpers. If you're old enough to drink, Redd's is walking distance, in the unlikely event you're shut out.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    I can't guarantee it, but normally my friends have tix available. Then there's scalpers. If you're old enough to drink, Redd's is walking distance, in the unlikely event you're shut out.
    Im 16 But I think I might go. I always see guys with tix selling them. But im not sure this game there will be.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    u think i should just go with my friend and take a shot? my friedn has his tweo tix but sed hed take me but i need to find a ticket
    On opening day against the Patriots people were giving tickets away..myself included..

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,192
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    u think i should just go with my friend and take a shot? my friedn has his tweo tix but sed hed take me but i need to find a ticket
    I think it is easier get get two tickets instead of one retard so you and your buddy should have no trouble finding tickets.

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    On opening day against the Patriots people were giving tickets away..myself included..
    ahh

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us