Thread: Mangini to Rob Ryan: "Come see me next year?"

Veteran

Mangini to Rob Ryan: "Come see me next year?"

I dont know, but I think that long whisper in Ryan's ear was something like, "Dude, nice Job; Come see me next year." I would not be surprised in Mangini tries to steal him away.

Awesome win baby!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the Jets!!! Bring on Indy or the Pats, I dont care.

All League
    If al davis had half a brain, he'd make Ryan the OAK HC.

Mangini tried to get Ryan to be his DC before this season....

All League
    Nice pick up

All Pro

Warren Sapp/Penny boy

Looks like Warren had some real nice things to say to Chaddy boy after the win, wish i know what they were sying

also does anyone know what Sapp was so upset about during the game when he was arguing with dbrick

All Pro
    I thought the exact same thing- posted the same thing in the game thread.

Great minds think alike- no doubt they're going to talk in the offseason.

But he's gonna get a hair cut, first.

Hall Of Fame
    sign Clements and draft Woodley and the Jets will be defensive juggernauts next year with Sutton

Undrafted Free Agent

A haircut???

Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider
    I thought the exact same thing- posted the same thing in the game thread.

Great minds think alike- no doubt they're going to talk in the offseason.

But he's gonna get a hair cut, first.
    I love that part of him...he just seems like an a$$kicker.

All Pro
    Just doesn't look professional. If your a lineman- and actual guy being paid to kick @$$, then you can grow out your hair and what not. When your a coach, you should be clean cut and look as professional as possible.

Rookie
    Just doesn't look professional. If your a lineman- and actual guy being paid to kick @$$, then you can grow out your hair and what not. When your a coach, you should be clean cut and look as professional as possible.

He gets the job done. That's all that matters.

Hall Of Fame
    I personally would not like this move. Bob Sutton has done a very nice job over the last 8 games of the season. They still are susceptible to being run on but overall it hasn't shown score wise. They tighten up when they have to. I would keep Bob Sutton........

Hall Of Fame

yes, because a comb over equates to more wins

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bro Green
    yes, because a comb over equates to more wins
    Huh? Who are you talking about? Kinda confused since I'm not defending anyone with a combover. How many coaches in all of sports can you think of with long hair like that...outside of woman's sports?

Rookie
    Huh? Who are you talking about? Kinda confused since I'm not defending anyone with a combover. How many coaches in all of sports can you think of with long hair like that...outside of woman's sports?

Who cares?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    sign Clements and draft Woodley and the Jets will be defensive juggernauts next year with Sutton
    Woodley will be long gone by the time we pick in round 1.

All Pro
    It's not a big deal, I just made a little remark and you guys called me on it. But obviously more people care than you think since there arn't many coaches with long hair...

Maybe you don't. But your not one to say Mangini doesn't or Tannenbaum doesn't or Woody Johnson doesn't.

This is getting ridiculous...

Hall Of Fame
    It's not a big deal, I just made a little remark and you guys called me on it. But obviously more people care than you think since there arn't many coaches with long hair...

Maybe you don't. But your not one to say Mangini doesn't or Tannenbaum doesn't or Woody Johnson doesn't.

This is getting ridiculous...
    no big deal but it was a pretty silly comment, you act as if this is the NBA with coaches wearing suits, who really gives a rip about a guy's haircut.....aside from you

All Pro
    no big deal but it was a pretty silly comment, you act as if this is the NBA with coaches wearing suits, who really gives a rip about a guy's haircut.....aside from you
    Silly argument, not a silly comment...

It'd be a silly comment if you guys could name a handful of male coaches in all of sports who have long hair...You may think its sily and doesn't matter, but if it really didn't, I'm sure you'd see more long-haired coaches or unshaven coaches, etc.

It goes towards the image of the team...

Quote Originally Posted by suprjet
    I dont know, but I think that long whisper in Ryan's ear was something like, "Dude, nice Job; Come see me next year." I would not be surprised in Mangini tries to steal him away.

Awesome win baby!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the Jets!!! Bring on Indy or the Pats, I dont care.

Thats what it looked like to me! Happy New Year my Jets Brothers and Sisters!!!!!!!