Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Cris Carter predicts....

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824

    Cris Carter predicts....

    .... On this week's Inside the NFL, that the Jets get hot, like the Steelers did last season.... and make it to the Superbowl!!!

    Nice to see the J-E-T-S finally getting some recognition from the media.

    Sorry if this was already posted.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by 13
    .... On this week's Inside the NFL, that the Jets get hot, like the Steelers did last season.... and make it to the Superbowl!!!

    Nice to see the J-E-T-S finally getting some recognition from the media.

    Sorry if this was already posted.
    **** Chris Carter.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,929
    is this the same guy who said we think the Jets will win but we dont like them??

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DA BX
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by 13
    .... On this week's Inside the NFL, that the Jets get hot, like the Steelers did last season.... and make it to the Superbowl!!!

    Nice to see the J-E-T-S finally getting some recognition from the media.

    Sorry if this was already posted.
    Are you serious?

    I thought this guy hated us. He probably still does.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    **** Chris Carter.
    I know... he's an *ss.... but it's AWESOME to here someone actually predict that the Jets are going to the SB.... tell me when was the last time you heard that statement come from the mouth of any media personality.... I almost fell off my couch when I heard it.....
    Last edited by 13; 01-04-2007 at 09:22 PM.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony1x
    Are you serious?

    I thought this guy hated us. He probably still does.
    I don't think he hated us.... he just never gave us any props... and he was always on Penny's back.... well I guess we won him over!!!!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by 13
    I don't think he hated us.... he just never gave us any props... and he was always on Penny's back.... well I guess we won him over!!!!
    wasn't there a thread just a few weeks ago where he said he took the dolphins over the jets because the dolphins were the "better team"?

    he can go **** himself

  8. #8
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Coral Springs, FL
    Posts
    319
    He's jumping on the bandwagon. And I say welcome aboard!

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,253
    Strange as Colinsworth was the only of the four to pick the Jets over NE....

  10. #10
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    244
    I have been thinking about the Steelers ever since we beat the Pats and realized that a second half surge, like the Steelers did last year, was gonna be necessary. Lets go Jets, you can always hope and pray right??

  11. #11
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    20,771

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    wasn't there a thread just a few weeks ago where he said he took the dolphins over the jets because the dolphins were the "better team"?

    he can go **** himself
    The next time he calls my boss to talk to him I will be sure to give him your message.........

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    558
    it's hard to tell what his position on the jets are since he's Dan Marino's butt budy

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,077
    This stuff shouldn't be talked about yet unless we beat New England

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    Strange as Colinsworth was the only of the four to pick the Jets over NE....
    I saw that same thing last night and Carter, Marino and Costas all picked the Pats to win. How do you get to the Super Bowl if you lose in the first game?

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys
    I saw that same thing last night and Carter, Marino and Costas all picked the Pats to win. How do you get to the Super Bowl if you lose in the first game?
    that's hoping his bet gets forgotten if the jets get knocked out but looking like a hero if the jets take the cake

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Carter was an a$$ prior to picking the Jets for the Superbowl.

  17. #17
    He picked New England this week and the most likely of any of the teams playing wild card weekend to make it to the Super Bowl. Must have misunderstood him.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    8,650
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet
    Strange as Colinsworth was the only of the four to pick the Jets over NE....
    well now cris carter can now say, "see, i was right" no matter the result.

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    558
    exactly, analysts do it all the time

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,233
    Just to have someone think we get there is a big compliment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us