Thread: RC: just LAUGHED so hard at herm edwards

Banned

RC: just LAUGHED so hard at herm edwards

worst coach ever, horrible play calling. love that he is gone. carry on.....

Hall Of Fame
    id bet my last dollar you were swinging off Herms dick a few short years ago.

Banned
    Wow uncalled for.

Banned
    rat leaves the sinking ship

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveeeooo
    worst coach ever, horrible play calling. love that he is gone. carry on.....
    i agree..idk how anyone can say he's a good coach.. just look what he did this year to Kansas City's "high powered" offense..
    Last edited by vilmatime51; 01-06-2007 at 07:13 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Herm sucks but Lombardi couldn't have coached this team to a win today.

Practice Squad
    Herm had nothing to do with this loss today.. the offensive line blocked like a bunch of old ladies... and nothing went right for them on offense at all..

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NyJeTsFaNx93
    Herm had nothing to do with this loss today.. the offensive line blocked like a bunch of old ladies... and nothing went right for them on offense at all..
    Isn't he the master motivator? Obviously the "old ladies" weren't listening to his crap this week.

Waterboy
    He didn't "play to win the game."

I think this guy should be banned until he tells us who RC is.

Practice Squad
    Herman Edwards is a decent head coach. He's made the playoffs 4 out of his 6 years as HC. That being said I believe his departure and the hiring of Eric Mangini is the best thing to happen to the franchise since the they signed Namath in 1965. We went from a decent HC to a very good HC who looks like he might end up being a great HC. My take is we thank Herm for what he did here , and thank him again for giving Woody the chance to hire Eric Mangini.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NyJeTsFaNx93
    Bull****; Herm fell for the "LJ will run right over them" mantra that was repeated by the talking heads all week. As Jerome Bettis said, he should have come out throwing the ball instead of trying to run LJ down their throats. Had he established the pass FIRST, LJ would have gotten more room to run. THAT is called coaching. Herm has always been a conservative play not to lose Coach and it is obvious to me that nothing has changed in KC.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    Bull****; Herm fell for the "LJ will run right over them" mantra that was repeated by the talking heads all week. As Jerome Bettis said, he should have come out throwing the ball instead of trying to run LJ down their throats. Had he established the pass FIRST, LJ would have gotten more room to run. THAT is called coaching. Herm has always been a conservative play not to lose Coach and it is obvious to me that nothing has changed in KC.
    Exactly, I hope all Jet fans took a look at the KC offense out there today and appreciate that much more what Brian Schottenheimer and Mangini have done with our offense this year.

That was probably the worst offensive game plan and in-game play calling I've ever seen, Indy had an answer for everything KC did, and not a single ounce of innovation out there or adjustment by Herm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshsports10
    I think this guy should be banned until he tells us who RC is.

haha hilarious.

seriously though, from the first series you could see there was going to be no imagination whatsoever from a playcalling standpoint. so predictable. herm sucks so bad

Undrafted Free Agent
    did you hear his interview after the game? they even mentioned it earlier, that yesterday Herm said that if they were down 14 points in the fourth quarter, they were going to lose the game.....

now coming from behind by 2 scores late in the game is hard to do, but is definitely possible. That is just completely a losers mentality, and i'm glad they lost because with that mindset they already lost yesterday

Hall Of Fame
    Just be glad he is in KC. That game looked like Jets/Raiders playoff game a couple of years ago. Herm is just too predictable and Dungy knows him better than anyone.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    Exactly. Did he really think Dungy wasn't going to go all out to stop the run? If the Chiefs started out throwing on 1st and 2nd downs with some play action, they could have controlled the game. Especially the way the Colts offense started out the game. He played right into Dungy's hands. What a dope.

Veteran
    He'll just fire the Offensive Coordinator next week and say "we held them to 9 points in the first half.....field goals!!! no less. What more can you do against them on the turf?!! Score 8 points against them and see how many times you win. You won't "