Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: who is that guy?

  1. #1

    who is that guy?

    I'm watching NFL countdown and they showed Mangini walking in the stadium with this one guy, he's the same guy that at the end of each game escorts him to the middle of the field to shake the hand of the opposing coach. He looks intimidating, he looks like someone that can have your gambe(legs) broken, if you get out of line.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by stagman
    I'm watching NFL countdown and they showed Mangini walking in the stadium with this one guy, he's the same guy that at the end of each game escorts him to the middle of the field to shake the hand of the opposing coach. He looks intimidating, he looks like someone that can have your gambe(legs) broken, if you get out of line.
    Head of security for the Jets..I forget his name

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,145
    Yea, he's got the mean scowl and the black hair slicked back. Parcells brought him over in 1997 I think.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    Head of security for the Jets..I forget his name
    thanks.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    2,137
    Quote Originally Posted by stagman
    I'm watching NFL countdown and they showed Mangini walking in the stadium with this one guy, he's the same guy that at the end of each game escorts him to the middle of the field to shake the hand of the opposing coach. He looks intimidating, he looks like someone that can have your gambe(legs) broken, if you get out of line.
    Manginig looked nice in his suit. He shuld wear it at the game, talk about contrasting coaches...

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadLover
    Manginig looked nice in his suit. He shuld wear it at the game, talk about contrasting coaches...
    He looked like a Penguin. It's clear we're ready for this game!

  7. #7
    Steve Yarnell-ex FBI agent.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us