Thread: The Jets played a good game today

The Jets played a good game today

about what I expected.

We were WAYY overmatched physically, but the Jets played with a lot of guts. Big change from 4-12.

I love Mangini.

P.S. I love PatsFanTx too.. Please come to San Antonio so I can show you how much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonio_JetFan
    about what I expected.

We were WAYY overmatched physically, but the Jets played with a lot of guts. Big change from 4-12.

I love Mangini.

P.S. I love PatsFanTx too.. Please come to San Antonio so I can show you how much.
    The reason they were 4-12 was mostly injuries.. compare us to 2 years ago and we stank the joint up today. Looked like girls against men.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    about what I expected.

I love Mangini.

All things considered, I also thought the Jets played a very good football game today.

The Pats DLine was just phenominal and the Pats OLine really stepped up.

When you dominate the LOS on both sides of the football, you will win 90%+ of the time.

Banned
    about what I expected.

I love Mangini.

Funny how KC loses by 15 and Herm sux, and the Penguin gets drilled by 21 and fans still show the love.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    All things considered, I also thought the Jets played a very good football game today.

When you dominate the LOS on both sides of the football, you will win 90%+ of the time.
    That's the type of posting that would have you welcome back at the Nation.

It's a shame you get off on your other nonsense.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by borg
    Funny how KC loses by 15 and Herm sux, and the Penguin gets drilled by 21 and fans still show the love.
    Are you a ****ing idiot to compare Herm to Mangini????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WILL_22
    Are you a ****ing idiot to compare Herm to Mangini????
    Your boy gave up 36? Am I wrong on this point? He got steamrolled.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

TX nice post you da man!!

Practice Squad

To even compare Herm and Mangini tells me you know nothing about football. Totally clueless. And to use this weekend's scores to make your argument makes you an even bigger *******.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WILL_22
    To even compare Herm and Mangini tells me you know nothing about football. Totally clueless. And to use this weekend's scores to make your argument makes you an even bigger *******.
    You are right, score doesn't count...it's all about moral victories and comfy chairs while you watch other teams in SBs...keep hanging on to those moral victories

I posted this before about you Borg...why don't you retire like Bjorn...having to deal with this 15 year pimple faced geeks is the one thing about this board that drives me nuts...yea, we want Herm back ......a-hole !!!