Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: i turned the game off with 2 minutes left in the 4th....

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114

    i turned the game off with 2 minutes left in the 4th....

    what happen after the game? handshake?

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    304 Row 24
    Posts
    2,235
    should have stuck around like we did

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,276
    120 second ticked off the clock
    if u wanted to know, u should have stayed.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathis81
    should have stuck around like we did
    if u dont want to answer dont.......but dont be a jackass....i didnt turn it off cuz i had to go i turned it off because i was about to put my fist through the ****ing wall.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    120 second ticked off the clock
    if u wanted to know, u should have stayed.
    another *******

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    304 Row 24
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-O-Gold
    if u dont want to answer dont.......but dont be a jackass....i didnt turn it off cuz i had to go i turned it off because i was about to put my fist through the ****ing wall.
    with 2 mins left?? you should have done with 8mins left in 3rd! Stay tuned next time

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    Belichick pushed some reporters around to get to Mangini and hug him

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathis81
    with 2 mins left?? you should have done with 8mins left in 3rd! Stay tuned next time
    this is really not the day to be a dick.......but i guess some people just cant help it

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    Belichick pushed some reporters around to get to Mangini and hug him
    thank you! god....some people

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    304 Row 24
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-O-Gold
    this is really not the day to be a dick.......but i guess some people just cant help it
    Dude, go get some tissues to hold back those tears. You turn the tv cause your so mad, and start a thread asking what happened and we are the jackasses?? haha, go punch a wall

  11. #11
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alexandria, VA via NY
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-O-Gold
    what happen after the game? handshake?
    BB hugged Mangenius!! That's only becuase the Patriots won!! Had we beaten them BOOM Fists would of probably been a flyin' IMO

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,351
    Wanted to turn it off myself but it was a good run after an abysmal season last year. Vinny and Pennington also shook hands and were talking after the game.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathis81
    Dude, go get some tissues to hold back those tears. You turn the tv cause your so mad, and start a thread asking what happened and
    we are the jackasses?? haha, go punch a wall
    hey bozo go **** yourself.....someone please lock this thread before i get banned because of this *******.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    304 Row 24
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-O-Gold
    hey bozo go **** yourself.....someone please lock this thread before i get banned because of this *******.
    Next time, turn the game off at halftime that way we can tell you more than just the handshake, deal?

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-O-Gold
    hey bozo go **** yourself.....someone please lock this thread before i get banned because of this *******.

    LMAO....God, I love this board.

    Moga III

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathis81
    Dude, go get some tissues to hold back those tears. You turn the tv cause your so mad, and start a thread asking what happened and we are the jackasses?? haha, go punch a wall


    That was pretty funny.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathis81
    Next time, turn the game off at halftime that way we can tell you more than just the handshake, deal?
    whatever you say *******.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y
    thanks......i am sure they will show it about 30 times on sportscenter as well

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    304 Row 24
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-O-Gold
    thanks......i am sure they will show it about 30 times on sportscenter as well
    So your saying you could have spared us a thread? Bozo

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us