Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Jill Wagner {Mercury Spokesmodel}

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582

    Jill Wagner {Mercury Spokesmodel}

    By now you've all seen her commercials a million times, she's the spokesmodel for Mercury automobiles, nice legs and long brown hair, her name is Jill Wagner

    Obviously I think she's a knockout or I wouldn't have posted this .. not a classic beauty, doesn't have perfect features, sort of exotic looking, but yeah, she's the dime

    .. and she likes Led Zep too!

    http://www.myspace.com/jillwagner

    What say you .. fox or not a fox?
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 01-11-2007 at 10:09 AM.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,008

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green

    You're so money, baby .. this proves what I've always said, BG is just so money
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 01-11-2007 at 01:47 AM.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    You're so money, baby .. this proves what I've always said, BG is so money
    Ham Baby, you're so money and you don't even know it.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Bump

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    12,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    By now you've all seen her commercials a million times, she's the spokesmodel for Mercury automobiles, nice legs and long brown hair, her name is Jill Wagner

    Obviously I think she's a knockout or I wouldn't have posted this .. not a classic beauty, doesn't have perfect features, sort of exotic looking, but yeah, she's the dime

    .. and she likes Led Zep too!

    http://www.myspace.com/jillwagner

    What say you .. fox or not a fox?
    she isn't a JETS fan! LOL

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet

    she isn't a JETS fan! LOL
    How could you tell, KJ

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    She is long, lean and sexy... she kinda gives off that "neighborhood hottie who could have gone to high school with you and is still as hot now as she was then" sex appeal OR the "your wife/girlfreinds totally hot pilates instructor that you would like to push the limits of flexibility with" hotness...

    I hate Mercury vehicles, they are Fords with ugly plastic trim differences... but I always leave her commercials on, because she is the epitome of the "I just bumped into this chick at the coffee shop and..."

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrity28

    She is long, lean and sexy... she kinda gives off that "neighborhood hottie who could have gone to high school with you and is still as hot now as she was then" sex appeal OR the "your wife/girlfreinds totally hot pilates instructor that you would like to push the limits of flexibility with" hotness...

    I hate Mercury vehicles, they are Fords with ugly plastic trim differences... but I always leave her commercials on, because she is the epitome of the "I just bumped into this chick at the coffee shop and..."
    Great Post, bro .. dead on the money

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    No way, I was going to post this too!

    I always stop whatever Im doing when her commercials come on....

    Now at least I finally know what her name is!

  11. #11
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    HOMINA, HOMINA, HOMINA............


  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York (Where life Began)
    Posts
    4,279
    FOX!!!!!

    I find it hard to turn away when those commercials are on.

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211



  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York (Where life Began)
    Posts
    4,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked


    She's tall isn't she? Break my back with those legs for sure.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    By now you've all seen her commercials a million times, she's the spokesmodel for Mercury automobiles, nice legs and long brown hair, her name is Jill Wagner

    Obviously I think she's a knockout or I wouldn't have posted this .. not a classic beauty, doesn't have perfect features, sort of exotic looking, but yeah, she's the dime

    .. and she likes Led Zep too! http://www.myspace.com/jillwagner

    What say you .. fox or not a fox?

    Fox.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211





  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked




    Ah yes, the girl next door They'd be selling Mercuries like hotcakes if they used these pictures instead...

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,079
    Definite FOX.

    I look forward to her commercials to balance out the "This is Our Country" aired every 15 minutes and the 25 different Peyton Manning commercials.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the sunshine state
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    By now you've all seen her commercials a million times, she's the spokesmodel for Mercury automobiles, nice legs and long brown hair, her name is Jill Wagner

    Obviously I think she's a knockout or I wouldn't have posted this .. not a classic beauty, doesn't have perfect features, sort of exotic looking, but yeah, she's the dime

    .. and she likes Led Zep too!

    http://www.myspace.com/jillwagner

    What say you .. fox or not a fox?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us