Thread: I Hope the Dolphins Hire Chan Gailey

I Hope the Dolphins Hire Chan Gailey

I'm hoping the fish hire Gailey as their head coach. I think he's a real dud. Sure he has a ton of experience but I think he SUCKS. I was watching his offense last year at Georgia Tech and I remember how frustated I was with his offensive play-calling because I had bet on Georgia Tech in that particular game. I don't know too much about the other guy, Cameron I think his name is.

Veteran
    The talk shows down here are reporting that Cam Cameron (sp) is back in town for the third time.

Looks like that's who it is going to be.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1
    I'm hoping the fish hire Gailey as their head coach. I think he's a real dud. Sure he has a ton of experience but I think he SUCKS. I was watching his offense last year at Georgia Tech and I remember how frustated I was with his offensive play-calling because I had bet on Georgia Tech in that particular game. I don't know too much about the other guy, Cameron I think his name is.
    funny i said the same yesterday. he cost me a lot of money this year by letting other teams come back when the game had no business being close.