Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: Clarification: We dont "hate" the Pats

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,074

    Clarification: We dont "hate" the Pats

    We're jealous - which is worse (on the emotions)

    Their HOF coach deserted us after one day

    Their HOF QB was unknown until Mo Lewis' freak shot on Bledsoe

    They had a new stadium built just for one team - the Pats

    They have the backing of the entire New England region - where we cant even get one borough to back us

    They didnt win it just once and had to wait many decades for another shot

    They eclipsed the job that Bill Parcells did for them previously

    They are a team that will win regardless of what the score is

    They make their own luck, while we wait for the sky to fall every week

    They bring in average players who play great once that Pats uniform is on

    Well, I could go on....

    I'll always bleed green....

    But, as the Pats are on the verge of solidifying their dynasty I just thought I would cleanse myself and face the truth head on.

    With that said, I believe Mangini can right this ship and look forward to the future while sticking as many pins as I've got in that Patriots stuffed doll of mine

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Jealousy breeds hatred.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey Shore/Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,974
    yea man **** the pats!

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,823
    I can't speak for you... but I'm not jealous of the Pats. I simply HATE them and their obnoxious fans.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,074
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi
    I'm not jealous of the Pats
    Denial

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73
    Denial
    Dude yes I would love to have won those SB's that makes me jealous. But also I hate them because they are a division rival.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,149
    I hated them a lot long before they won a SB.

    Now I hate them more if that's possible.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,349
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMacExchange
    I hated them a lot long before they won a SB.

    Now I hate them more if that's possible.
    What he said.

    I hated the Pats long before Bill Belicheck was their head coach, the way Belicheck left, the 'luck' involved in their success, the non-calls by the Referees in any Patriots game, the cocky arrogant fans, just strengthened the hatred.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,074
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMacExchange
    I hated them a lot long before they won a SB.
    There was no reason to hate them before Bellichicken

    They were just a bunch of 2-time SB losers who had more 3-13 season than we did (unless youre talking about the "Steve Grogan pats of the late 70's - those guys i really hated)

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73
    We're jealous - which is worse (on the emotions)

    Their HOF coach deserted us after one day

    Their HOF QB was unknown until Mo Lewis' freak shot on Bledsoe

    They had a new stadium built just for one team - the Pats

    They have the backing of the entire New England region - where we cant even get one borough to back us

    They didnt win it just once and had to wait many decades for another shot

    They eclipsed the job that Bill Parcells did for them previously

    They are a team that will win regardless of what the score is

    They make their own luck, while we wait for the sky to fall every week

    They bring in average players who play great once that Pats uniform is on

    Well, I could go on....

    I'll always bleed green....

    But, as the Pats are on the verge of solidifying their dynasty I just thought I would cleanse myself and face the truth head on.

    With that said, I believe Mangini can right this ship and look forward to the future while sticking as many pins as I've got in that Patriots stuffed doll of mine
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73
    There was no reason to hate them before Bellichicken

    They were just a bunch of 2-time SB losers who had more 3-13 season than we did (unless youre talking about the "Steve Grogan pats of the late 70's - those guys i really hated)
    GROGAN

    Yep I really hated him too!!!

    We'll have our time. Then we can invade their board!

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,074
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    This is the third time I believe youve used this wonderful quote with me

    I am honored

    Jealousy is a *****. Jealousy on a football board is meshuga.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m
    What he said.

    I hated the Pats long before Bill Belicheck was their head coach, the way Belicheck left, the 'luck' involved in their success, the non-calls by the Referees in any Patriots game, the cocky arrogant fans, just strengthened the hatred.

    Yeah! All That Too!

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,149
    Jetman73 - Are you from LV PA?

  15. #15
    Speak for yourself. I HATE THE PATS!

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73
    They bring in average players who play great once that Pats uniform is on
    This is b/c Belichick and his staff are great TEACHERS and also b/c they bring guys in who may be "average" elsewhere but have certain skills that, when put in position to succeed, come out and make them better players in certain specific situations.

  17. #17
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX.
    Posts
    443
    We don't?

    Let me tell you: I hate the Pats, I hate the coach, I hate the owner and most of all I hate their fans.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,798
    I would refrain from the word 'we'.

    Most people here don't share your 'unique' thought process.

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,074
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMacExchange
    Jetman73 - Are you from LV PA?
    PA? Nope

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bethel, CT
    Posts
    11,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73
    We're jealous - which is worse (on the emotions)

    speak for yourself

    thanks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us