Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brady runs off field

Banned

Brady runs off field

Maybe I miss something, but did Brady run to the tunnel immediately after the game without shaking hands?

Come on, how can he be that small, the guys won 3 SBs and that's how he's gonna act when he doesn't.

Bellicheck doesn't look manning in the eye either... that's really weak.

Banned
    if true then that is even more classless than last weeks actions

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Belly gave Peyton the same handshake he gave Mangini in the first Jet game this year. Didn't even look him in the eye or anything.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by EricYellin
    Maybe I miss something, but did Brady run to the tunnel immediately after the game without shaking hands?

Come on, how can he be that small, the guys won 3 SBs and that's how he's gonna act when he doesn't.

Apparently he didn't want to stay on the field and dance like his teammates did last week in SD.

All League
    This cannot be a surprise to anyone here. The Chokeheads are a bunch of classless idiots. Plus Bradys hubbie was waiting for him in the locker room.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23
    Apparently he didn't want to stay on the field and dance like his teammates did last week in SD.

He wanted to get the best shower stall to look at all his teamates. FAG!!!!

djr44

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    Belly gave Peyton the same handshake he gave Mangini in the first Jet game this year. Didn't even look him in the eye or anything.
    gotta win and lose with class... pats do neither it seems..

All League
    Classless move !!

He didn't want to be seen crying on National TV and quickly ran back to the locker room to be consoled by his boyfriend.

All League
    gotta win and lose with class... pats do neither it seems..
    WELL SAID !!

Hall Of Fame
    My wife and I discussed this also. I'm assuming (totally, this is not found on any evidence) that Brady walked directly up to Peyton, did a quick handshake/hug, and then walked immediately off.

If you saw after the game, Peyton wasn't "looking" for Brady. He was looking for Bellicheck though. I'm assuming he would have looked for Brady first and if he had not already met up with him, he would have been looking for him.

Also, if you heard in the pregame show, Brady called Peyton this week before the game to wish him luck and said, "Somehow, someway, I knew it was going to come down to the two of us."

If they are at least "that friendly" to talk on the phone prior to the game (initiated by Brady), I'm just assuming that Brady seeked Peyton out immediately and did a quick handshake/hug, "congratulations," then bolted.

Again ...... this is all opinion. Bellicheck on the other hand ..... what a total freaking loser. The only thing that equals the respect I have for him as a football coach is the lack of respect I have for him as a human being.

Hall Of Fame
    It seems that all the class in the Patriot organization left with Mangini.

Cindy didn't have such a good playoffs this time around.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ICWT10
    My wife and I discussed this also. I'm assuming (totally, this is not found on any evidence) that Brady walked directly up to Peyton, did a quick handshake/hug, and then walked immediately off.

If you saw after the game, Peyton wasn't "looking" for Brady. He was looking for Bellicheck though. I'm assuming he would have looked for Brady first and if he had not already met up with him, he would have been looking for him.

Also, if you heard in the pregame show, Brady called Peyton this week before the game to wish him luck and said, "Somehow, someway, I knew it was going to come down to the two of us."

If they are at least "that friendly" to talk on the phone prior to the game (initiated by Brady), I'm just assuming that Brady seeked Peyton out immediately and did a quick handshake/hug, "congratulations," then bolted.

Again ...... this is all opinion. Bellicheck on the other hand ..... what a total freaking loser. The only thing that equals the respect I have for him as a football coach is the lack of respect I have for him as a human being.
    makes sense... but in watching the broadcast i didn't see it...

1) you'd think they'd show it
    2) if i'm not mistaken, the camera went directly to peyton once the game ended, then cut to brady leaving... we should have seen it if it happened.

Practice Squad

Gisele was waiting for him in the locker room...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dinamite
    Gisele was waiting for him in the locker room...
    No wonder he threw the INT. Who wouldn't want to leave early for that!

All League
    Looked like he was running away from everybody. What a POS.

Hall Of Fame

It wouldn't surprise me if he did. I always knew he was a ****ing *****......

All League
    manning said Tom came over to him and wished him well...........so did teddy Bruschi and BB ......................live right now on TV

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Brady went up to him.

All Pro
    it was never shown on TV