Thread: The Bears

Veteran

The Bears

It's Official the mush in my office has predicted a Colts blow-out. He is wrong every time. (Trust me) He picked the Jets to win maybe three games last season( which some others did too) But this person gets most of his info from the likes of Francessa who is always right

The Colts won their Super Bowl vs. the Pats... Take it to the bank.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF
    It's Official the mush in my office has predicted a Colts blow-out. He is wrong every time. (Trust me) He picked the Jets to win maybe three games last season( which some others did too) But this person gets most of his info from the likes of Francessa who is always right

Do you work with Moga?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet in Florida
    Do you work with Moga?
    He's got Moga like luck with picks, he jumped on the Jets bandwagon, just before the Pats playoff game I knew we were done at that moment.

All Pro
    The game is going to be closer than people think. I think the Bears match up with the Colts pretty well actually and they are very relieved they don't have to face New England.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by parafly
    The game is going to be closer than people think. I think the Bears match up with the Colts pretty well actually and they are very relieved they don't have to face New England.
    I'm going with the Bears, I think that Manning will picked and frustrated, the Colts played good d for the last couple of games, but that's probably over with the week off in between(momemtum wise), the Bears D has been mostly consistent all year.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    If I had a bookie, I'd take the Bears and 7 pts. I think Indy will win, but it won't be by more than 6. Fyi, Indy only beat 4 teams this year by more than 7.

All Pro
    Manning/Indy is going to kill the Bears 42-21. I hate the thought of Polian
    winning it, but this is Manning's shot and he isn't going to let it pass.

TBP

All League
    I like to put a little Money on the Super Bowl to make it more interesting, but I keep going back and forth. I think this is a very hard game to pick esp. with the 7 points.

Damn i just booked the Colts! I think this will be a shootout, which means the bears have no chance.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I have a feeling the Colts D is going to go back to what it was before the playoffs. Their D played at such a high level of emotion and momentum for 3 weeks... and now with them sitting around for 2 weeks, I dont see them being able to ramp it up again...

Undrafted Free Agent
    i think the bears will win also, Peyton gave the pats EVERYTHING he had, and i think the bears def will be to much and peyton will have a poor and flat performance.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked
    I have a feeling the Colts D is going to go back to what it was before the playoffs. Their D played at such a high level of emotion and momentum for 3 weeks... and now with them sitting around for 2 weeks, I dont see them being able to ramp it up again...

Agree, def agree!

Hall Of Fame
    IMO the RAVENS defense is as good as the BEARS and they faced much better competition then the BEARS. We nearly beat them with CHAD having a mediocre day. Manning can beat the BEARS. he has faced much better competition all year! GROSSMAN has trouble with accuracy on his shorter passes. he is excellent on his longer passes though. He barely beat SEATTLE! They had 4 guys in the secondary that were not good at all due to injuries to the starters. One guy PETE HUNTER was selling insurance two weeks befor e the game! INDY can and will win!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF

Colts will win by 8 or more. there is a weakness in the Bears d and thats why Dwight Clarke is my pick for Super Bowl MVP.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 24
    Colts will win by 8 or more. there is a weakness in the Bears d and thats why Dwight Clarke is my pick for Super Bowl MVP.
    ????

Who the hell is Dwight Clarke? Is that a combination of Dallas Clark and Dwight Freeney?

Maybe youre referring to "The Catch"...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 24
    I'll take Joe Montana.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    I'll take Joe Montana.
    Does your wife know about this?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    I'll take Joe Montana.
    Or would you prefer Amanda Hugandkiss?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked
    It's the superbowl..... they're gunna come out with no emotion..?
    absurd ;/