Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 176

Thread: I hate Tom Brady

  1. #1

    I hate Tom Brady

    The year was 2001. The Patriots are playing the Jets in a ho-hum week two football game. 6-5, 233 lb Drew Bledsoe is driving his team down the field to tie the game against the hated New York Jets. He rolls right and takes off for the first down marker. He dives over a defender to reach the first down marker. He is hammered by linebacker Mo Lewis out of bounds and is retching in agony. The injury to Bledsoe is serious. He has massive internal bleeding. It is life threatening. He literally put his life on the line for his team mates, his coach, his owner, and every fan of the New England Patriots.

    …In comes Tom Brady.

    This is where my hatred of the Patriots is born.

    After the Patriots win their 2nd Super Bowl I start to hear rumblings that Tom Brady is the next Joe Montana and Bill Belichick is the latest and greatest NFL “mastermind.”

    After the Patriots win their 3rd Super Bowl, Brady is anointed the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL and Belichick the greatest guru the NFL has ever seen.

    I call shenanigans-double shenanigans. Give me a ****ing break, on all counts. Let me start with Bill Belichick.




    How does a guy that was run out of Cleveland for having 4 losing seasons in five years become the greatest coach ever? It sure as **** isn’t his fashion sense. This guy looks like a drunken bum on his way to collect his nine dollar government check and hot bowl of skin soap at the local Y. This guy looks like he smells of old piss and cabbage. Sure, the Patriots did win 3 Super Bowls under “The Hooded Ho-Bo,” which is a great team accomplishment. I say team accomplishment because that is what it was. More importantly those titles were won by the defense and a fag kicker that never misses. So why all the anger towards Hoody? It’s simple. He isn’t a good person. Case in point…

    The off season before taking the Patriots job he coached another team for 1 day. No, not the Cleveland Browns. It was the New York Jets. After being hand picked by Bill Parcels to run the Jets, he quit, leaving the Jets to hire Al ****ing Groh (who sucks). You heard me right. 1 day, 1 ****ing day. To me, this is a classless move. He left the Jets and his long time friend Bill Parcels high and dry. Why would you accept a job one day, only to turn around, quit and take of the job of coaching one of the Jets biggest rivals? He did this because he is a ****ing *******, pure and simple.

    Then there is the Bledsoe thing. This pissed me off to no end. This guy Bledsoe, who was the face of the franchise until the Hooded ******* and Anus Chin stroll into town, gets injured against the Jets in such a bad way that he may lose his life. Hoody puts in Corn Hole Chin. They win some games. When Bledsoe is healthy enough to play Hoody leaves in Turd Cutter Chin and benches Bledsoe. Bledsoe is obviously pissed. He bites his tongue and goes along with it. What a total dick move, your starting QB almost dies trying to get a first down and you bench him for it? Can someone please explain to me how Hoody the red nosed ******* isn’t burning in hell for that one?

    Onto Tom Brady…



    This guy being called the greatest QB ever is a slap in the face to those elite QB’s that deserve that argument. Never mind that I don’t know whether to wipe his **** riddled chin or give it the shocker. Simply put, this guy has made himself into a legend on the name of truly a great defense, clutch kicking, a fumble that wasn’t a fumble, Bledsoe to the rescue and an offensive system that is more illegal than Bo Jackson in Bill Walsh’s NCAA Football video game.

    The Patriots Defense. This defense should get most of the credit for the Patsies winning three titles. A ball hawking, playmaking defense that lacks starts like Ray Lewis, LT (the real LT, not that tool from San Diego), and Mike Singletary. This is a defense that shut down arguably the number one offense in NFL history (St. Louis Rams) to 17 points. That is sick.

    Clutch Kicking. How many times have we seen a team drive down the field, get into position for a game winning kick and some fag kicker comes in and misses it. Ask Bobby Bowden or Marv Levy about that same situation. I think they’d love have Adam Vinetari. **** you, I don’t care if his name is spelled wrong, he’s a dirty, taint sniffing kicker. But a taint sniffing kicker that does his job. He was responsible for the winning margin of victory in all three Super Bowl wins. Good job fag. You just made Tom Brady the greatest QB of all time.

    The Fumble. Okay, everyone knows Tom Brady fumbled that ball against the Raiders in the playoffs. The refs literally made up a rule during the game. **** those dirty, blind ass refs and **** Tom Brady. He turned the ball over in a critical situation. The game should have been over. By the way, Adam Vinitari hit two huge FG’s in a driving snow storm to win the game. Tom Brady was bailed out by a kicker and a ref who ****s dead goats.

    Bledsoe to the Rescue. After fumblegate, the Patsies play the Steelers in the AFC title game. After struggling the entire game, Anus Chin gets dirt on his knee and has to leave the game. In comes the guy that almost died trying to get the ungrateful Patriots a first down. He drives his team down the field and throws a TD. After Troy Brown returns a punt and blocked field goal for TD’s and Kordell Stewart throws 48 interceptions the Patriots win a close one and go on to the Super Bowl. Without Bledsoe, the Patriots would have gone down in flames.

    Bull**** Offense. To Brady’s credit he was able to drive his offense down the field to get them into field goal range in the Super Bowls. I’m not disputing that. I will say that the offense the Patriots ran and sometimes still run is total bull****. A combination of 4-5 WR’s, TE’s, and RB’s and Brady in the gun. They bunch pass catchers and run illegal picks all day long. They were finally called on it in that embarrassing playoff loss to the Colts. Troy Brown actually blocked a cornerback and freed up Caldwell in the flat. I always wondered why their WR’s were so wide open. During a preseason game Brady dropped back to pass, tripped and fell on his ass. He spotted a wide open RB in the flat who was jumping up and down yelling for the ball. Brady threw the ball from his real anus and completed the pass. During the reply I tried to ignore the love fest going on for the NFL’s all time best QB by the announcers. I noticed the RB was cleared by a series of picks. I then noticed that they run this type of play all the time and are for some reason never or rarely called on it. It’s basically a high school style offense. My old HS team actually called it gangster, motion right, pick. Him running this offense tells me he is a system QB, which after watching him struggle mightily in the previous two post seasons tells me I’m right.



    Tom Brady is a good QB. Above average at best. But in the same breath as a Marino or Montana? An Elway or Favre? I would have loved to see how many rings Warren Moon would have with that same defense, running that same offense. Probably a lot.

    Watching Brady this post season and last post season I am certain he is not among the NFL elite. He isn’t even the best QB in the league right now. Last year against Denver, Brady was dreadful. Missing reads, overthrowing receivers and getting rattled under pressure. Something clutch QB’s aren’t supposed to do. He threw a critical INT to Champ Bailey who was sitting on a route. Champ returned in 99 yards and Denver scored on the next play. A 14 pt. swing. After the game Brady gave no credit to Denver, saying they lost the game, Denver didn’t win it. What a classless dick.

    This year against the Chargers he threw 3 INTS and played horrible. Missing wide open receivers the whole game. It seemed like he was afraid of getting hit. He did manage to get them into field goal range to kick the game winner. But the Chargers gave that game away, everyone can agree on that. Against the Colts they built a 21-3 lead and looked poised to a trip to another SB. Brady by the way played no part in that lead.

    Brady and the once unstoppable defense gave up the huge lead and let the Colts right back into it. With less than 4 minutes left, Brady had a chance to take lots of time off the clock, maybe even kill it. They went three and out. On the 3rd play he almost completed a pass to Bob Sanders, but Sanders dropped it. The only problem is, Sanders is on the Colts. If Sanders caught it, he would have scored, easily. The Colts get the ball and Manning drives them right down the field. Unlike Brady, Manning leads a march that results in a TD rather than a FG. Brady is known for his comebacks, but he very rarely gets TD’s in those situations. Only FG’s. To me that doesn’t count as much. Anyway, Brady gets the ball back with 1 minute and two timeouts left. The announcers are gitty with excitement. Looking for Brady to lead the charge down the field and break the hearts of the Colts again. He completes a pass, then another. The “great” leader marches down the field. For some reason time doesn’t seen to be on Brady’s mind as he squanders 20 seconds barking out pick plays. He drops back, the crowd awaits his throw….he has plenty of time….he throws right into the waiting hands of Marlin Jackson….of the Colts. The game is over.

    When is the last time you saw Montana end a playoff game with an interception?

    Never.

    The reason why is because Joe Montana is a great quarterback. Tom Brady, for that reason and many, many more is not.

    He is merely a smug, anus chinned, above average quarterback who prospered when his mentor almost died for his team.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,261
    + he is ghey

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,287
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    The year was 2001. The Patriots are playing the Jets in a ho-hum week two football game. 6-5, 233 lb Drew Bledsoe is driving his team down the field to tie the game against the hated New York Jets. He rolls right and takes off for the first down marker. He dives over a defender to reach the first down marker. He is hammered by linebacker Mo Lewis out of bounds and is retching in agony. The injury to Bledsoe is serious. He has massive internal bleeding. It is life threatening. He literally put his life on the line for his team mates, his coach, his owner, and every fan of the New England Patriots.

    …In comes Tom Brady.

    This is where my hatred of the Patriots is born.

    After the Patriots win their 2nd Super Bowl I start to hear rumblings that Tom Brady is the next Joe Montana and Bill Belichick is the latest and greatest NFL “mastermind.”

    After the Patriots win their 3rd Super Bowl, Brady is anointed the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL and Belichick the greatest guru the NFL has ever seen.

    I call shenanigans-double shenanigans. Give me a ****ing break, on all counts. Let me start with Bill Belichick.




    How does a guy that was run out of Cleveland for having 4 losing seasons in five years become the greatest coach ever? It sure as **** isn’t his fashion sense. This guy looks like a drunken bum on his way to collect his nine dollar government check and hot bowl of skin soap at the local Y. This guy looks like he smells of old piss and cabbage. Sure, the Patriots did win 3 Super Bowls under “The Hooded Ho-Bo,” which is a great team accomplishment. I say team accomplishment because that is what it was. More importantly those titles were won by the defense and a fag kicker that never misses. So why all the anger towards Hoody? It’s simple. He isn’t a good person. Case in point…

    The off season before taking the Patriots job he coached another team for 1 day. No, not the Cleveland Browns. It was the New York Jets. After being hand picked by Bill Parcels to run the Jets, he quit, leaving the Jets to hire Al ****ing Groh (who sucks). You heard me right. 1 day, 1 ****ing day. To me, this is a classless move. He left the Jets and his long time friend Bill Parcels high and dry. Why would you accept a job one day, only to turn around, quit and take of the job of coaching one of the Jets biggest rivals? He did this because he is a ****ing *******, pure and simple.

    Then there is the Bledsoe thing. This pissed me off to no end. This guy Bledsoe, who was the face of the franchise until the Hooded ******* and Anus Chin stroll into town, gets injured against the Jets in such a bad way that he may lose his life. Hoody puts in Corn Hole Chin. They win some games. When Bledsoe is healthy enough to play Hoody leaves in Turd Cutter Chin and benches Bledsoe. Bledsoe is obviously pissed. He bites his tongue and goes along with it. What a total dick move, your starting QB almost dies trying to get a first down and you bench him for it? Can someone please explain to me how Hoody the red nosed ******* isn’t burning in hell for that one?

    Onto Tom Brady…



    This guy being called the greatest QB ever is a slap in the face to those elite QB’s that deserve that argument. Never mind that I don’t know whether to wipe his **** riddled chin or give it the shocker. Simply put, this guy has made himself into a legend on the name of truly a great defense, clutch kicking, a fumble that wasn’t a fumble, Bledsoe to the rescue and an offensive system that is more illegal than Bo Jackson in Bill Walsh’s NCAA Football video game.

    The Patriots Defense. This defense should get most of the credit for the Patsies winning three titles. A ball hawking, playmaking defense that lacks starts like Ray Lewis, LT (the real LT, not that tool from San Diego), and Mike Singletary. This is a defense that shut down arguably the number one offense in NFL history (St. Louis Rams) to 17 points. That is sick.

    Clutch Kicking. How many times have we seen a team drive down the field, get into position for a game winning kick and some fag kicker comes in and misses it. Ask Bobby Bowden or Marv Levy about that same situation. I think they’d love have Adam Vinetari. **** you, I don’t care if his name is spelled wrong, he’s a dirty, taint sniffing kicker. But a taint sniffing kicker that does his job. He was responsible for the winning margin of victory in all three Super Bowl wins. Good job fag. You just made Tom Brady the greatest QB of all time.

    The Fumble. Okay, everyone knows Tom Brady fumbled that ball against the Raiders in the playoffs. The refs literally made up a rule during the game. **** those dirty, blind ass refs and **** Tom Brady. He turned the ball over in a critical situation. The game should have been over. By the way, Adam Vinitari hit two huge FG’s in a driving snow storm to win the game. Tom Brady was bailed out by a kicker and a ref who ****s dead goats.

    Bledsoe to the Rescue. After fumblegate, the Patsies play the Steelers in the AFC title game. After struggling the entire game, Anus Chin gets dirt on his knee and has to leave the game. In comes the guy that almost died trying to get the ungrateful Patriots a first down. He drives his team down the field and throws a TD. After Troy Brown returns a punt and blocked field goal for TD’s and Kordell Stewart throws 48 interceptions the Patriots win a close one and go on to the Super Bowl. Without Bledsoe, the Patriots would have gone down in flames.

    Bull**** Offense. To Brady’s credit he was able to drive his offense down the field to get them into field goal range in the Super Bowls. I’m not disputing that. I will say that the offense the Patriots ran and sometimes still run is total bull****. A combination of 4-5 WR’s, TE’s, and RB’s and Brady in the gun. They bunch pass catchers and run illegal picks all day long. They were finally called on it in that embarrassing playoff loss to the Colts. Troy Brown actually blocked a cornerback and freed up Caldwell in the flat. I always wondered why their WR’s were so wide open. During a preseason game Brady dropped back to pass, tripped and fell on his ass. He spotted a wide open RB in the flat who was jumping up and down yelling for the ball. Brady threw the ball from his real anus and completed the pass. During the reply I tried to ignore the love fest going on for the NFL’s all time best QB by the announcers. I noticed the RB was cleared by a series of picks. I then noticed that they run this type of play all the time and are for some reason never or rarely called on it. It’s basically a high school style offense. My old HS team actually called it gangster, motion right, pick. Him running this offense tells me he is a system QB, which after watching him struggle mightily in the previous two post seasons tells me I’m right.



    Tom Brady is a good QB. Above average at best. But in the same breath as a Marino or Montana? An Elway or Favre? I would have loved to see how many rings Warren Moon would have with that same defense, running that same offense. Probably a lot.

    Watching Brady this post season and last post season I am certain he is not among the NFL elite. He isn’t even the best QB in the league right now. Last year against Denver, Brady was dreadful. Missing reads, overthrowing receivers and getting rattled under pressure. Something clutch QB’s aren’t supposed to do. He threw a critical INT to Champ Bailey who was sitting on a route. Champ returned in 99 yards and Denver scored on the next play. A 14 pt. swing. After the game Brady gave no credit to Denver, saying they lost the game, Denver didn’t win it. What a classless dick.

    This year against the Chargers he threw 3 INTS and played horrible. Missing wide open receivers the whole game. It seemed like he was afraid of getting hit. He did manage to get them into field goal range to kick the game winner. But the Chargers gave that game away, everyone can agree on that. Against the Colts they built a 21-3 lead and looked poised to a trip to another SB. Brady by the way played no part in that lead.

    Brady and the once unstoppable defense gave up the huge lead and let the Colts right back into it. With less than 4 minutes left, Brady had a chance to take lots of time off the clock, maybe even kill it. They went three and out. On the 3rd play he almost completed a pass to Bob Sanders, but Sanders dropped it. The only problem is, Sanders is on the Colts. If Sanders caught it, he would have scored, easily. The Colts get the ball and Manning drives them right down the field. Unlike Brady, Manning leads a march that results in a TD rather than a FG. Brady is known for his comebacks, but he very rarely gets TD’s in those situations. Only FG’s. To me that doesn’t count as much. Anyway, Brady gets the ball back with 1 minute and two timeouts left. The announcers are gitty with excitement. Looking for Brady to lead the charge down the field and break the hearts of the Colts again. He completes a pass, then another. The “great” leader marches down the field. For some reason time doesn’t seen to be on Brady’s mind as he squanders 20 seconds barking out pick plays. He drops back, the crowd awaits his throw….he has plenty of time….he throws right into the waiting hands of Marlin Jackson….of the Colts. The game is over.

    When is the last time you saw Montana end a playoff game with an interception?

    Never.

    The reason why is because Joe Montana is a great quarterback. Tom Brady, for that reason and many, many more is not.

    He is merely a smug, anus chinned, above average quarterback who prospered when his mentor almost died for his team.

    1969

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    1969

    ???

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    ???

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,848
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    ???
    Last time Jets won the big one, my friend.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS

    Yeah, yeah, but what does that have to do with Brady being overrated?

  8. #8
    Think I should send this to a Patriots board???

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    Think I should send this to a Patriots board???
    Dude you aren't proving anything. They have 3 SB's we have 1.

  10. #10
    It's not about the SB's, it's about Brady not being as good as everyone thinks he is.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    It's not about the SB's, it's about Brady not being as good as everyone thinks he is.
    Dude come on. I despise him but this is non debatable.
    Last edited by SBIII; 02-01-2007 at 08:04 PM.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Posts
    2,436
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    ???
    He's just trying to rile you up, don't let him get to ya man.

    We're all angry about Tom Brady, but you can't deny the man's success - he's done some spectacular things and will go down as one of the greatest in history.

    Don't worry though, we'll get our time.

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,287
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    It's not about the SB's, it's about Brady not being as good as everyone thinks he is.
    Even you fellow Jets fans are laughing at you.

    Brady is 12-2 in the playoffs and 3-0 in the Super Bowl and he is not even 30 years old yet.

    And you think he is over rated?

    Already Brady is a first ballot HOF QB.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by TD C-Mart
    He's just trying to rile you up, don't let him get to ya man.

    We're all angry about Tom Brady, but you can't deny the man's success - he's done some spectacular things and will go down as one of the greatest in history.

    Don't worry though, we'll get our time.

    Sure, he and his team have the rings, but he hasn't really done anything truly "spectacular." I don't consider three drives for FG's "spectacular."

    He hasn't ever been the QB to take his team on his back and win consistantly.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    Sure, he and his team have the rings, but he hasn't really done anything truly "spectacular." I don't consider three drives for FG's "spectacular."

    He hasn't ever been the QB to take his team on his back and win consistantly.
    OMG please dude. You don't know what you are talking about. I hate Brady HATE him. But this is stupid.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    Even you fellow Jets fans are laughing at you.

    Brady is 12-2 in the playoffs and 3-0 in the Super Bowl and he is not even 30 years old yet.

    And you think he is over rated?

    Already Brady is a first ballot HOF QB.

    I just ask you to look at the facts. He really isn't that good, and shouldn't be mentioned in the same light as the greats.

    Take away that defense and a truly clutch kicker and some other things and he has zero rings.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Posts
    2,436
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    He hasn't ever been the QB to take his team on his back and win consistantly.
    Of course he's done that.

    To be frank that's probably his defining characteristic.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    OMG please dude. You don't know what you are talking about. I hate Brady HATE him. But this is stupid.

    Look at the facts. His wins aren't things that legends are made of.

    Dilfer and Brad Johnson won SB's and they aren't considered great.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    Look at the facts. His wins aren't things that legends are made of.

    Dilfer and Brad Johnson won SB's and they aren't considered great.
    Man come on..

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,945
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotsII
    I just ask you to look at the facts. He really isn't that good, and shouldn't be mentioned in the same light as the greats.

    Take away that defense and a truly clutch kicker and some other things and he has zero rings.
    Well if you think Brady is overated you must Hate Martin!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us