Thread: A rant about how stupid and childish some star athlete's can be

All League

A rant about how stupid and childish some star athlete's can be

Are you kidding me?

I have heard some people say that this Pacman fiasco is caused by the NBA putting the all-star game in Vegas. Think about that. Are you trying to tell me that because the NBA put the all-star game in Vegas that we should have assumed that these players wouldn't be able to control themselves? THESE ARE GROWN MEN! Send me, or anyone else on this board to Vegas and I'm pretty damn sure that there will be no one saying "you know something could go wrong." The NFL and the NBA and all sports for that matter really need to start having it written in a contract where you can go and where you can't go in your contract if you have a prior conviction of ANYTHING. These grown men who act like, not children, even children would know better than they do, but an infant who is still clueless as to how the world works need to be stopped before something else happens, something even worse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    Are you kidding me?

I have heard some people say that this Pacman fiasco is caused by the NBA putting the all-star game in Vegas. Think about that. Are you trying to tell me that because the NBA put the all-star game in Vegas that we should have assumed that these players wouldn't be able to control themselves? THESE ARE GROWN MEN! Send me, or anyone else on this board to Vegas and I'm pretty damn sure that there will be no one saying "you know something could go wrong." The NFL and the NBA and all sports for that matter really need to start having it written in a contract where you can go and where you can't go in your contract if you have a prior conviction of ANYTHING. These grown men who act like, not children, even children would know better than they do, but an infant who is still clueless as to how the world works need to be stopped before something else happens, something even worse.
    um...write another satire

Banned
    Are you kidding me?

LMFAO

As if Vegas is the only city that has stripclubs where you can bring 80,000 cash to use as a "visual effect" but not for tips.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    um...write another satire
    Great, I have been typecast LITERALLY.

Banned
    Are you kidding me?

I understand you anger. The problem is that though they are "grown men" they (NBA and NFL) notoriously act out of line and above the law. I think that having the All-Star game there was a horrible idea.

You are asking for trouble. How do you not see that? And how are you going to regulate who comes to town just because they are always a huge celebrity party.

Secondly, Vegas doesnt even have a team. And if they did who would go?

Bad choice on the NBA's part for having the game there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet in Florida
    I understand you anger. The problem is that though they are "grown men" they (NBA and NFL) notoriously act out of line and above the law. I think that having the All-Star game there was a horrible idea.

You are asking for trouble. How do you not see that? And how are you going to regulate who comes to town just because they are always a huge celebrity party.

Secondly, Vegas doesnt even have a team. And if they did who would go?

Bad choice on the NBA's part for having the game there.
    Show me a city, other than Salt Lake, where they could have held the All-Star game that has no strip clubs?

Before the Pacman story broke there was a piece a guy at work read that talked about how the crime rate has increased at the NBA all-star weekend, regardless of city for five straight years.

JetsFan2012
    Are you kidding me?

I get what you're saying, and I agree with you. Don't excuse Pacman's animalistic behavior because the game was in Vegas. Give me a break.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet in Florida

So just because they think they are above the law means that the all-star games should have been somewhere else, NO! You teach these "men" how to behave themselves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod
    Show me a city, other than Salt Lake, where they could have held the All-Star game that has no strip clubs?

Before the Pacman story broke there was a piece a guy at work read that talked about how the crime rate has increased at the NBA all-star weekend, regardless of city for five straight years.
    I agree. But, the story is there was more then just Pacman that went under the radar.

Hall Of Fame
    Ultimately, the season ticket holders should tell Titans management they don't want that kind of trash on the team.

All League
    It all stems from the Hood, son.