Thread: Updates on Incoming and visitors (JETS)

Veteran

Updates on Incoming and visitors (JETS)

anybody know anything about Keyon Coleman and Marc Colombo, i know i heard rumors that they were close and almost struck something with colombo, i was talking to my friend whos a big Cowboy fan, He loves Colombo. Also i know Barnes is visiting today, i wouldnt mind that, im liking these under the radar FA's?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    Sign Columbo for right tackle and draft Blaylock for right guard. Our O-line will be best in the league for years to come.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baldnuts1
    Sign Columbo for right tackle and draft Blaylock for right guard. Our O-line will be best in the league for years to come.
    Yep. Our running game would be instantly that much better. We already passed blocked pretty decently, I am sure that would improve as well.

Coleman would be a great signing too.

Make it happen Mikey T.

I think that Columbo will prove to be a great signing and an even bigger surprise will be Coleman. This kid could really be an impact player in a full time role. Kimo will help him learn the sytem and give him a breather once and a while, but I have big hopes for this kid.

Additionaly, Bowens should be a very nice fit as a back-up OLB and situational pass rusher for us.

Has anyone heard anything about any CB's coming in for a look? If we sign all of these guys and upgrade the CB position, our draft could be truly wide open.

Veteran
    yeah, I'd love both of these signings but does anyone have any real news on them or not yet?

All Pro
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    HEY... I said those exact... I mean EXACT... same words in another thread... thats pretty friggen wierd....
    Last edited by Starkweather; 03-06-2007 at 10:32 AM.

Veteran

This would be so sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkweather
    HEY... I said those exact... I mean EXACT same words in another thread... that pretty wierd....
    "So it is said, So it is written, So it shall be!"

From your lips to Gods ears.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey joe
    I think that Columbo will prove to be a great signing and an even bigger surprise will be Coleman. This kid could really be an impact player in a full time role. Kimo will help him learn the sytem and give him a breather once and a while, but I have big hopes for this kid.

Additionaly, Bowens should be a very nice fit as a back-up OLB and situational pass rusher for us.

Has anyone heard anything about any CB's coming in for a look? If we sign all of these guys and upgrade the CB position, our draft could be truly wide open.
    I'd love to get Hood in for a visit... if for nothing less... he'd be a great b/u with definite starting potential.

I'd love to get Hood in for a visit... if for nothing less... he'd be a great b/u with definite starting potential.
    Hood would be another solid pick-up for us. It would kinda be the topper of the FA moves already posted.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey joe
    "So it is said, So it is written, So it shall be!"

From your lips to Gods ears.
    .... if it works.... me and baldnuts need to colaborate on some other predictions ASAP!!!

Veteran
    Lets keep this thread going untill anyone hears any news guys.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Don't know much about barnes from miami. is he a true fb or has he been switched there early in his career like askew

Undrafted Free Agent
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    HEY... I said those exact... I mean EXACT... same words in another thread... thats pretty friggen wierd....
    You know if we're all thinking this than Tangini has to be.