Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: My 07 Jets schedule prediction

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Coral Springs, FL
    Posts
    605

    My 07 Jets schedule prediction

    i did this for fun one day.

    MY New York Jets 2007 Regular Season Schedule

    Week 1 CLEVELAND
    Week 2 - @ Tennessee
    Week 3 - @ New England (MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL)
    Week 4 BUFFALO
    Week 5 WASHINGTON
    Week 6 - @ Miami
    Week 7 BYE WEEK
    Week 8 - KANSAS CITY
    Week 9 - @ Dallas
    Week 10 MIAMI
    Week 11 - @ Baltimore (MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL)
    Week 12 - @ Cincinnati
    Week 13 PHILADELPHIA
    Week 14 - @ Buffalo
    Week 15 PITTSBURGH
    Week 16 - @ NY Giants
    Week 17 NEW ENGLAND

    Prediction: 12-4, AFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS

    reply with your own guesses.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    989
    I'd love to see us on MNF twice. We're guaranteed more nationally televised games than last year after making the playoffs.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,345
    But hopefully not both away games, I would want to go to one.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,866
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJets1988
    i did this for fun one day.

    MY New York Jets 2007 Regular Season Schedule

    Week 1 CLEVELAND
    Week 2 - @ Tennessee
    Week 3 - @ New England (MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL)
    Week 4 BUFFALO
    Week 5 WASHINGTON
    Week 6 - @ Miami
    Week 7 BYE WEEK
    Week 8 - KANSAS CITY
    Week 9 - @ Dallas
    Week 10 MIAMI
    Week 11 - @ Baltimore (MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL)
    Week 12 - @ Cincinnati
    Week 13 PHILADELPHIA
    Week 14 - @ Buffalo
    Week 15 PITTSBURGH
    Week 16 - @ NY Giants
    Week 17 NEW ENGLAND

    Prediction: 12-4, AFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS

    reply with your own guesses.
    12-4 is a reach with our schedule which is brutal. Who are the 4 losses to?

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Wish I Knew
    Posts
    4,005
    I don't know about actully predicting the whole thing but a Solid 8-8 as a record. No less, maybe 9-7 and if we do intensly great 10-6. But as of right now 9-7 or 8-8.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJets1988
    i did this for fun one day.

    MY New York Jets 2007 Regular Season Schedule

    Week 1 CLEVELAND
    Week 2 - @ Tennessee
    Week 3 - @ New England (MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL)
    Week 4 BUFFALO
    Week 5 WASHINGTON
    Week 6 - @ Miami
    Week 7 BYE WEEK
    Week 8 - KANSAS CITY
    Week 9 - @ Dallas
    Week 10 MIAMI
    Week 11 - @ Baltimore (MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL)
    Week 12 - @ Cincinnati
    Week 13 PHILADELPHIA
    Week 14 - @ Buffalo
    Week 15 PITTSBURGH
    Week 16 - @ NY Giants
    Week 17 NEW ENGLAND

    Prediction: 12-4, AFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS

    reply with your own guesses.
    i could see 11-5 and that week 17 game deciding who wins the division if we do play the patsies. our 5 loses would be pats( i think we will split with them again) Philly, Baltimore, cincy, is a toss up and so are the titans
    i would love to have the the 1st 7 weeks like you have them. we could come out of that 6-0 but i dont c that happening b/c with that schedule our 1st loss wouldn't come until week 11 b/c every1 before that is defiantly beatable
    Last edited by irishxmafia; 03-17-2007 at 08:33 PM.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Coral Springs, FL
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL NYJETS
    12-4 is a reach with our schedule which is brutal. Who are the 4 losses to?
    it was tough. i think: @ ravens, @ pats, @ bengals, and eagles

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Wish I Knew
    Posts
    4,005

    Unhappy

    Ok I re-thought it

    If we do good: 10-6

    If we do average: 9-7

    If we do below average: 8-8

    And if we fall hard 5-11 or 6-10.

  9. #9
    we usually have at least one monday night game against the dolphins. maybe we could get a second against the gianta. that would be cool.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJets1988
    it was tough. i think: @ ravens, @ pats, @ bengals, and eagles
    if the jets play the eagles early enough, they will likely play them without mcnabb and they don't have a jeff garcia this year. they got the easy win last time in 2003 because pennington was out, so i wouldn't mind the reversal this year to pick up a win.

    so yeah, the first thing i'm looking for when the schedule comes out is to hopefully see the eagles game being within the first 3 weeks. the Jets should be due to open up at home, so i'm hoping maybe that's even the opening game.

  11. #11
    At Patsies and Baltimore I will agree are loses, all the other games will be competitive. I doubt 12-4 but i believe and expect to have at least a 10-6 season. If Thomes comes i here running hard and Chad has a better year than last year I expect to make the playoffs.

    If we can find the answers to the right side of the Oline and pickup a rookie that can light up a QBs @$$, I can see us competing for the division.

  12. #12
    Actually, Sunday night football is now the marquis game. Jets weren't on SNF in 2006, I think that will change this year - I can see a game like, Giants, Eagles or Pittsburgh on SNF.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis,Ind
    Posts
    1,662
    They should open the season with the JETS and Giants that Thrusday Nite game that would be a good opening game.

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by manmrmoore
    They should open the season with the JETS and Giants that Thrusday Nite game that would be a good opening game.
    I am willing to lay down some HUGE wood on that game. Having a hard time finding takers from the Blues team though...

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,714
    Quote Originally Posted by manmrmoore
    They should open the season with the JETS and Giants that Thrusday Nite game that would be a good opening game.
    The Thursday night opener goes to the SB winning team.

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis,Ind
    Posts
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsieThrasher
    I am willing to lay down some HUGE wood on that game. Having a hard time finding takers from the Blues team though...
    You got to get to the Nursing Home before they eat dinner, their in bed by 8 pm

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis,Ind
    Posts
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    The Thursday night opener goes to the SB winning team.
    that sucks so we have to look at the Dolts get ran over again on national T.V, but they are the Champs

  18. #18
    I'd like to see us kick Herms ass on a monday night

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by Field
    I'd like to see us kick Herms ass on a monday night
    Now that would be a classic.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island & Section 337
    Posts
    4,859
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    if the jets play the eagles early enough, they will likely play them without mcnabb and they don't have a jeff garcia this year. they got the easy win last time in 2003 because pennington was out, so i wouldn't mind the reversal this year to pick up a win.

    so yeah, the first thing i'm looking for when the schedule comes out is to hopefully see the eagles game being within the first 3 weeks. the Jets should be due to open up at home, so i'm hoping maybe that's even the opening game.
    Why would McNabb be out? He will have completely recovered from his ACL by training camp.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us