Thread: Watched Thomas Jones play yesturday NFLN

Veteran

Watched Thomas Jones play yesturday NFLN

They replayed the Seattle Bears playoff game, followed by the Saints Bears playoff game, Watched him run the ball hard, I love the guy. Highly Motivated player. Going to watch the saints game tonight, (tevoed it) Love the NFL NETWORK.

Thomas Jones is not the second Second comeing, But Man if you watch him, you see why Bear fans will miss him. It's like when we lost Lamont.

We have a REAL RB.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulyjet
    They replayed the Seattle Bears playoff game, followed by the Saints Bears playoff game, Watched him run the ball hard, I love the guy. Highly Motivated player. Going to watch the saints game tonight, (tevoed it) Love the NFL NETWORK.

Thomas Jones is not the second Second comeing, But Man if you watch him, you see why Bear fans will miss him. It's like when we lost Lamont.

We have a REAL RB.

Not exactly. Thomas Jones is far better then LaMont Jordan. IMO

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Really no proof of that b.c lamont ran behind such a terrible line and jones ran behind a good line. Honestly i tihnk that there both very simular in many ways but i am so happy that jones in in the Green and White

Undrafted Free Agent
    I loved Lamont when he was here, but IMO he is NOWHERE near the hard worker that Thomas Jones is, and will be for us.

Undrafted Free Agent
    He was the first player to arrive and last to leave practices. One nice thing about this guy is that you are not going to open the paper and read about some drug or steroid scandal or that he beat up some woman.
    Last edited by Omeletpants; 03-19-2007 at 06:00 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Comparing Jones to Jordan is like comparing apples to oranges.

One guy is a slasher back known as a team player and very hardworker. The other is a powerback who has underachieved and is known as a lazy, whiny little girl.

There is no comparison.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguin
    Really no proof of that b.c lamont ran behind such a terrible line and jones ran behind a good line. Honestly i tihnk that there both very simular in many ways but i am so happy that jones in in the Green and White
    When Thomas was with the Arizona Cards he avf only 3.5 ypc and it jumped to 4.2 with the Bears. That's why a RT is so important for the runners to get that hole.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... i am pumped to see what jones will bring to our offense next season ...

............... there is no need to bash lamont jordan to show my enthusiasm for my first sentence ...

... he wanted to be a starting rb & carry the load ... it was his bad luck to go to the raiders with a sieve as an ol ...

... long live thomas jones in green & white ...

l_j_r