Thread: Happy 4th of July everyone!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Smile Happy 4th of July everyone!

Last edited by jetgirl; 07-04-2007 at 07:15 AM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    Same to you jetgirl.....and to the rest of the Jet Nation.....

All League
    4th of July is a date. Independence Day is the holiday.

Happy Independence Day everyone. Be Safe and God Bless America.

Happy 4th to all. My wife and I are taking the kids to the Yankees game this afternoon. Got the company box seats for free!

Undrafted Free Agent
    happy 4th everyone, i'm stuck at work =( the life of an accountant =(

Hall Of Fame
    Absolutely George toked weed. Are you kidding me man. He grew fields of fields of that stuff man. That's what I'm talking about. Fields.

Mount Vernon man. He grew it all over the country man. He had people growing it all over the country, you know.

The whole country back then was getting high. Let me tell you man, 'cos, 'cos, 'cos he knew. He was on to something man. He knew that it would be a good cash crop for the southern states man. So he grew fields of it man. But you know what? Behind every good man there's a woman. And that woman was Martha Washington man. And every day George would come home. She'd have a big fat bowl waiting for him man when he'd come in the door man. She was hip, hip, hip lady man.

And she was real cool too. She'd harvest the crops man. And that's what I'm talking about. She'd put in the, in the er bushels and stuff and sell it, you know? Because they had to make ends meet and stuff. I mean they... What... Did you ever look at a dollar bill man. There's some spooky stuff going on on a dollar bill man. I mean, and it's green too.

Quote Originally Posted by freestater
    Absolutely George toked weed. Are you kidding me man. He grew fields of fields of that stuff man. That's what I'm talking about. Fields.

Mount Vernon man. He grew it all over the country man. He had people growing it all over the country, you know.

The whole country back then was getting high. Let me tell you man, 'cos, 'cos, 'cos he knew. He was on to something man. He knew that it would be a good cash crop for the southern states man. So he grew fields of it man. But you know what? Behind every good man there's a woman. And that woman was Martha Washington man. And every day George would come home. She'd have a big fat bowl waiting for him man when he'd come in the door man. She was hip, hip, hip lady man.

And she was real cool too. She'd harvest the crops man. And that's what I'm talking about. She'd put in the, in the er bushels and stuff and sell it, you know? Because they had to make ends meet and stuff. I mean they... What... Did you ever look at a dollar bill man. There's some spooky stuff going on on a dollar bill man. I mean, and it's green too.
    niiiiice...dazed and confused.

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

Veteran
    Be safe and have fun everyone. Happy Birthday to the greatest country in the world! And thank you to all our members of the armed forces, past and present, for making it, and keeping it the greatest! Happy Fourth of July everyone!

All Pro
    Thanks, right back atcha JG!

Charter JI Member
    have a safe one everyone...feels like footbal weather today

Hall Of Fame
    Thank you and the same to you!

Undrafted Free Agent

Big Bang In Miami

Hey Jet Girl, going to take the Jetsteam out to the ocean tonight to watch the fireworks, wish you were down here. Miss ya...............go green

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JETTUNA
    Hey Jet Girl, going to take the Jetsteam out to the ocean tonight to watch the fireworks, wish you were down here. Miss ya...............go green
    Hey you!!!!! Next year I am going to have to take a trip out there to share the fireworks with you..........

Practice Squad
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL by way of Brentwood, New York.
    Happy 4TH to my brothers in Green and White.