Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: I hope you ALL signed this

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ridge, Long Island
    Posts
    2,250

    I hope you ALL signed this



    Madden National Holiday: Sign This

    Justin

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shaolin
    Posts
    6,538
    talk about people with too much time on their hands

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ridge, Long Island
    Posts
    2,250
    Weak, Serp. Real weak.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp
    talk about people with too much time on their hands
    It's just too hard to get excited year after year by slightly better graphics and updated rosters.

    Techmobowl was the best video football game ever made.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shaolin
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeJetsFan
    Weak, Serp. Real weak.
    Sorry man, I didnt mean you i mean the people who took the time to set the website up and really protest this, I really didnt mean people that signed it, I signed it to, why not but who thinks of sh!t like this

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shaolin
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan
    It's just too hard to get excited year after year by slightly better graphics and updated rosters.

    Techmobowl was the best video football game ever made.
    I absolutley love that game, and now due to the fact that I was big sega sports fan (nfl 2ks and espn footbal) thats the only footbal game i play now

    I really am not a madden fan at all

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sactown, NorCal
    Posts
    3,221
    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeJetsFan


    Madden National Holiday: Sign This

    Justin
    You've got to be kidding! So in between Independence Day and Labor Day we have Madden Day!? Yeah...I'm sure Bush won't vetoe that one.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ridge, Long Island
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp
    Sorry man, I didnt mean you i mean the people who took the time to set the website up and really protest this, I really didnt mean people that signed it, I signed it to, why not but who thinks of sh!t like this
    Gotcha - no harm no foul.

    I've been a huge Madden fan ever since the Sega Genesis days of 1992. The annual Madden release date is a pretty big deal for me - heck, even my wife gets excited when the latest edition is released.

    I'm hoping with the release of the new rival All-Pro Football 2K8 that EA Sports goes back to delivering exceptional gameplay & innovation. Nothing brings out the best than a little fair competition, ala back when Madden and NFL GameDay duked it out.

    Justin

  9. #9
    First things first... make the Super Bowl a national holiday.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lindenhurst NY
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ersJetsfan
    First things first... make the Super Bowl a national holiday.
    agreed.... if the spuper bowl isent a holiday then nothing eles should be come a holiday....well except my birthday

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shaolin
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeJetsFan
    Gotcha - no harm no foul.

    I've been a huge Madden fan ever since the Sega Genesis days of 1992. The annual Madden release date is a pretty big deal for me - heck, even my wife gets excited when the latest edition is released.

    I'm hoping with the release of the new rival All-Pro Football 2K8 that EA Sports goes back to delivering exceptional gameplay & innovation. Nothing brings out the best than a little fair competition, ala back when Madden and NFL GameDay duked it out.

    Justin
    im a big 2K fan cant wait fot it to come back

  12. #12
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    170

    Ummm...

    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeJetsFan


    Madden National Holiday: Sign This

    Justin
    No. It's a video game for cryinh out loud!

    Get a life.

  13. #13
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    This would also be known as No Sex Day...

    Because anyone that has this marked on their calendar certainly ain't gettin laid anytime soon.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    2,617
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    This would also be known as No Sex Day...

    Because anyone that has this marked on their calendar certainly ain't gettin laid anytime soon.
    I...want...to...insult...so...badly...but...it's.. .just...too...easy....

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaef
    No. It's a video game for cryinh out loud!

    Get a life.

    LMAO, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    This would also be known as No Sex Day...

    Because anyone that has this marked on their calendar certainly ain't gettin laid anytime soon.



  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    This would also be known as No Sex Day...

    Because anyone that has this marked on their calendar certainly ain't gettin laid anytime soon.

    Madden fanboys aren't as bad as the WoW crowd.............yet.

  18. #18
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsJetsRebels
    LMAO, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York (Where life Began)
    Posts
    4,279
    Screw Madden and the studios Monopolizing ways. They are the sole owner of NFL Players likeness etc. And we are suppose to kiss their asses???

    I hate the fact that my freedom of choice as been taken away. Hell screw the NFL Players association too.

    Yeah .

  20. #20
    i was hoping that this would be about making superbowl monday a national holiday - now THAT is something i can get behind. has to be one of the least productive days of the year

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us