Thread: stuck in montana, can someone give me a quick recap of game last night

stuck in montana, can someone give me a quick recap of game last night

I'm stuck in Montana so i missed the game. Can someone give me a recap, maybe a link to chad TD pass and update on how Revis, Wadsworth, Haynes, Drob/Pouha played.

Thanks

Banned
    Is this Jerry Rice?

JetsInsider.com Legend

thanks

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

they say a picture's worth 1000 words....here's your answer...

Hall Of Fame
    Jets scored on the first play of the game. Then it was all Giants but they could make any FGs.

Clemens played 2nd half and looked great and got us ahead in the score against Giants 2nd stringers.

Summary our OL looked like crap. Our Defense could stop Jacobs who ran at will.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by estang74
    I'm stuck in Montana so i missed the game. Can someone give me a recap, maybe a link to chad TD pass and update on how Revis, Wadsworth, Haynes, Drob/Pouha played.

Thanks
    Ive driven through Montanna a several times. Why the heck would you want to be in Montanna?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67
    Ive driven through Montanna a several times. Why the heck would you want to be in Montanna?
    Because it rains less and the suicide rate is lower than Seattle? I don't know...

Hall Of Fame

Real estate is cheap and taxes are lower. And nobody lives there.

First play Chad hits Leon on a screen pass that goes 80 yards for a TD. Then proceeds to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the game. OL plays like a sieve, esp Bender and Clarke at LG. Defensive guys in the Jet backfield all 1st half. Running game nonexistent.

Clemons plays against the 2nd team Giants D and looks sharp. Shows a lot of confidence and leadership. Team rallies and scores x2. Hence the QB controversy on the board. Ware runs well and likely secures a roster spot.

Our D stunk same as last year. No ability to stop the run or put pressure on Eli. It looked like passing drills for the Giants. Manning was something like 16-22 with all day to throw. Vilma did little if anything. DRob got pushed around.

Only bright spots on D were 1) Revis who looked like a veteran out there. strong run support, good pass defense, smart play. He looks like a keeper. 2) Harris - always around the ball. Looked comfortable at ILB and on special teams. Solid play. Nobody else noteworthy.

Nugent showed off his extra beef and drove the kick offs deep. That's a definite improvement from last season.

My wife's family grew up in Montana and we baptized my son up here this weekend. My brother in law and his wife also baptized their daughter, so it was cool to baptize them together since we never get to see him. We thought it would be a good idea and it was a nice getaway from Reno(where I live now) Too slow paced for me but it's beautiful and the air quality is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    Real estate is cheap and taxes are lower. And nobody lives there.
    There is no tax in Montana. It's kinda strange not to pay tax in stores up here.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by estang74
    My wife's family grew up in Montana and we baptized my son up here this weekend. My brother in law and his wife also baptized their daughter, so it was cool to baptize them together since we never get to see him. We thought it would be a good idea and it was a nice getaway from Reno(where I live now) Too slow paced for me but it's beautiful and the air quality is amazing.
    If you consider manure to be good air quality!! LMAO. IMO its a very large and boring state to travel through.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    67, do they have Whataburgers in Montana?

If you consider manure to be good air quality!! LMAO. IMO its a very large and boring state to travel through.
    lol, I'm in a small railroad town. Trust me dude, this air is right up there with Alaska air. It's 75 degrees, crystal blue sky, surrounded by mountains.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan
    Because it rains less and the suicide rate is lower than Seattle? I don't know...
    That was good.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    67, do they have Whataburgers in Montana?
    Tx, there isnt much of anything in Montanna. Their idea of fast food is the Truck Stop.

Hall Of Fame
    check out this thread;

link

check out highlights on nyj.com

link

this pic tells the story for me